Ms S'pore World Grand Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flash Light

Aug 12, 2005
Ultimate opportunity !

We are offering 3 slots for who interested to participance to shoot Miss Singapore World Grand Final Show on the 2 Oct 2005 at 6.30pm.

To register pls visit us at 251A, Victoria Street Bugis Village, call 633-44-136

Register fees- $120

First time I hear of paying to shoot an event. :)

Flash Light said:
Ultimate opportunity !

We are offering 3 slots for who interested to participance to shoot Miss Singapore World Grand Final Show on the 2 Oct 2005 at 6.30pm.

To register pls visit us at 251A, Victoria Street Bugis Village, call 633-44-136

Register fees- $120

vince123123 said:
First time I hear of paying to shoot an event. :)

There's always the first time. ;p

True, Upz for thread starter :thumbsup:

seng44 said:
There's always the first time. ;p

this is quite rubbish.

there is really no reason why photographer... professional or amatuer must pay to shoot. if this type of thing goes on... nobody can make a living as an event photographer anymore.

do not spoil others rice bowl.

luckily I took enough photos to satisfy myself at last week's heats already

DISCLAIMER: I was there for the atmosphere, really!

zekai said:
this is quite rubbish.

there is really no reason why photographer... professional or amatuer must pay to shoot. if this type of thing goes on... nobody can make a living as an event photographer anymore.

do not spoil others rice bowl.

rubbish, nobody can make a living as an event photographer anymore, spoil others rice bowl

" Opinions differ from each other "

Photoeconomics 101

Previously:
No of Photogs < No of Events to shoot => Event organisers pay for a photog to shoot

Now:
No of Photogs > No of Events to shoot => Photogs gotta pay to shoot an event

:)

ANyways, in keeping within the topic, Upz for an innovative idea....
;p

Zplus said:
Photoeconomics 101

Previously:
No of Photogs < No of Events to shoot => Event organisers pay for a photog to shoot

Now:

;p

:think: quite true...... Lets hope that we see all the photographers using Sony, HP and Ricoh P&S....

phoakm said:
Hmm.....:think: ....since when the world turn around???

since the time when all you need is just to buy yourself a DSLR and you then call yourself a pro.... :bsmilie:

idor said:
:think: quite true...... Lets hope that we see all the photographers using Sony, HP and Ricoh P&S....

Cheese, I should come out with similar bussiness idea, at least I could earn a big bucks out from such thing....:devil:

Anyway, Upz for thread starter.

Zplus said:
Photoeconomics 101

Previously:

Now:

;p

knew i shldn't have dropped econs at A'levels. could be earning big bucks by now... :cry:

nightwolf75 said:
knew i shldn't have dropped econs at A'levels. could be earning big bucks by now... :cry:

I didn't, and still ain't earning big bucks. Sheesh. Well, interesting idea. Let's see how the willingness of learners to pay to shoot will affect the livelihood of full-timers. It's really an interesting development, this "new" photoecons.

shinken said:
I didn't, and still ain't earning big bucks. Sheesh. Well, interesting idea. Let's see how the willingness of learners to pay to shoot will affect the livelihood of full-timers. It's really an interesting development, this "new" photoecons.

:bsmilie: can ya ask HQ to include it in the next A'levels syllabus update?

i think the final lacks sponsorhip, hence it requires the photographers to chip in and finance the event. Maybe they can find Donald Trump to take pics for them, he wont mind fork the peanuts sum. :D

i think the oragniser lacks sponsorhip, hence it requires the photographers to chip in and finance the event. sounds reasonable :think: Maybe they can find Donald Trump to take pics for them, he wont mind fork the peanuts sum. I think reuters may broadcast this news. "World First!!! Photographers paid to shoot Pageant Final." :D

Gd luck for the thread starter.

Status
Not open for further replies.