MS Color website have FZ20 & FZ3!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightning69

Jun 9, 2004
Any idea if they actually have stock and how much?

False alarm. They don't even know price and release date. AP also don't have. Panasonic S'pore don't even know when their stocks are arriving. :dunno:

Anyone know where can I get the best price for FZ10 now? Price should have drop after the release of the FZ20.

Hey your thread title makes my heart beats very fast!!!

For once I tot got stock liao. Arrgh! Disappointed............. :bheart:

lightning69 said:
Anyone know where can I get the best price for FZ10 now? Price should have drop after the release of the FZ20.

You buying the FZ10? Sick of waiting for FZ20, ha? :bheart:

LifeWorld said:
Hey your thread title makes my heart beats very fast!!!

For once I tot got stock liao. Arrgh! Disappointed............. :bheart:

Only a few more months to go and we will see this babe on the shelves. So for time being, just take a deep breath....and.....relax :D

Cheers

LifeWorld said:
As for me, I still have LC33 to fiddle with while I wait.

Your patience will be well rewarded ;) Btw I saw some sample shots of FZ20 in a previous thread....emmm forgotten which one, I found that the pics were rather noisy.

Cheers

LifeWorld said:
Some said noisy, some said not. What about this person's thought. :lovegrin:

Noise is something very subjective. Much of it has to do with shooting conditions and the camera settings, and the use of filters to mask it.

My main concerns are the camera performance, speed and reliability. ;)

So far, other than noise, reports have been very affirmative on performance, pic quality, and speed. These were reported by users on the other part of the world. Still got to wait for a proper review!

Zenten said:
You buying the FZ10? Sick of waiting for FZ20, ha? :bheart:

Not sick of waiting. I saw many pictures from the FZ20 over at dpreview and the all have a strange artifacts if you look closely at 100% or 200%. It seems like a problem from the cam's software Noise Reduction which cannot be turn off at all.

I don't think I can live with that so I decide to buy the FZ10.

Anyone know any shop where I can get the best deal for the FZ10?

Hmm...... Artifacts, didn't know got that in FZ20! What about FZ3, got artifacts too? :dunno:
Seriously, got to wait for review liao.....

LifeWorld said:
Hmm...... Artifacts, didn't know got that in FZ20! What about FZ3, got artifacts too? :dunno:
Seriously, got to wait for review liao.....

Well, go to dpreview forum and there are many photo posted there. Download some and view it at 100-200% and theere are this strange square patterns. and also the noise seems very apparent.

ms color got website? can i have the address pls ? thankyou :lovegrin:

lightning69 said:
Not sick of waiting. I saw many pictures from the FZ20 over at dpreview and the all have a strange artifacts if you look closely at 100% or 200%. It seems like a problem from the cam's software Noise Reduction which cannot be turn off at all.

I don't think I can live with that so I decide to buy the FZ10.

Anyone know any shop where I can get the best deal for the FZ10?

Someone selling FZ10 black with accessories within the next 4 hours. Might want to check him out at the following link:
FZ10 for sale :bigeyes:

WAH SEH :bigeyes: S$600.00 only...

HAven;'t meet the reserve price d.....

Status
Not open for further replies.