Ms color opening hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Slinger

Jul 22, 2009
Hi may I know wat time ms color main opens? they didnt say on their website...

Both outlets open at 11am but close at different times which i can't really remember.

thanks alot .. I just need to know the opening time which is 11am .. So i can head down to buy my flash before leaving for msia

Sat, Sun and PH ? I know I can call and ask :) but just wonder if any kind and well-informed soul care to share generously, for the benefits of many others who may stumble upon this thread :)

Sat, Sun and PH ? I know I can call and ask :) but just wonder if any kind and well-informed soul care to share generously, for the benefits of many others who may stumble upon this thread :)

they were open during national day

Hi may I know wat time ms color main opens? they didnt say on their website...
Ugh I have to say that's one annoying thing about their website. I've sent them feedback but nothing seems to have changed... Maybe I'll remind them again.

they were open during national day

Wonder how many people took the chance to go there.

Ugh I have to say that's one annoying thing about their website. I've sent them feedback but nothing seems to have changed... Maybe I'll remind them again.

Some how they also don't seem to respond to the e-quotes lately. Sent them 3 queries on the same items, no response :(

Last edited:
Some how they also don't seem to respond to the e-quotes lately. Sent them 3 queries on the same items, no response :(

It's not just recently. I must have sent out at least 5 e-quotes over the last 6 months and got nothing back. I ended up buying somewhere else.

I never been bothered with e-quote actually... I think speaking on the phone is much much easier. When you want you be attended to immediately, nothing beats phone call. You can imagine the number of e-quote they receive a day, from the real potential buyers to those itchy fingers just wanna check check and even competitors who simply just wanna know their selling prices. More often than not, they will give a slight higher price on e-quote or phone, at least from my experience unless you know the persons there.

Last edited:
This is strange, i email Florence last sat and receive my equote Mon (yesterday). Last June she replied promptly too, within 2 days ... or its just my day.

junk-email.. if you do not receive the equote, it might have been delivered to the junk-email folder.. call them up and check directly..

I usually sms Florence about product prices. She has been quite prompt in replying me.

One thing about them - Don't expect to be able to buy the products you want by going down straight away... There are many occasions when I went there and was disappointed because they didn't have enough stock. Call them and ask for stock availability first.

I usually sms Florence about product prices. She has been quite prompt in replying me.

One thing about them - Don't expect to be able to buy the products you want by going down straight away... There are many occasions when I went there and was disappointed because they didn't have enough stock. Call them and ask for stock availability first.

This is also what i usually do when purchase thing from them

I went down on National Day to buy my lens and they are open. Also, I called Florence before proceeding down to confirm stock availability and reservation.

I was looking for a flash and Florence told me they have stock. I asked her to reserve it for me only to learn that they actually sold it to someone else when I went there to pick it up :nono: imagine, i came all the way from west area only to be dissapointed after reaching their main store. i ended up buying at CP-P

To be fair to them, I can imagine the amount of reservations they receive and I reckon there'll be some who'll end up not buying from them or... waiting time is just way too long. Imagine saying 'no, no stock' to potential customers who step in their shop. First pay first serve basis man. Did you ask them why? I can imagine your frustration if deal was clear for both parties.

That said, I reserved 3 boxes of 5D Mark II earlier this year and they did reserve those for a week or so. Second time was when I told her to reserve a few LP-E6, and they did... in fact before I came in to shop, overheard someone asking for it and they said no stock, cuz they knew I was coming. However, I have never postponed the date I told them am dropping by.

So far i had a good experience with Florence too. She reserved 5Dmk2, 85f1.8 and LX3 for me and the price same as what she quoted by SMS.

Hmm perhaps some do not have good experience with them

Yea, I think as long as you know how MS Color works, you'll be happy. They offer some of the best cash prices locally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.