MS Color Grand Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanonEOS

Sep 26, 2006
Hougang
Hey guys, i stumble across MS color webpage. They seem to have a promotion for their new shop opening. Go take a look. :)

Flyer-AMK_Hub1_Front.jpg

Flyer-AMK_Hub2_Back.jpg

didn't say what date?? there's a row inside that says special lens clearance sale starting from $48.. anyone check it out yet??

90% minolta mounts :sweat:

slight OT here, but had a quick glance of the specs between the gx100 and the grd.
kinda of wondering why the grd is priced higher, since the gx100 does seem to have stuff build in. can more experienced ricoh ppl here share their tots?

ok, i admit i am lazy to reasearch further, so do contribute.

slight OT here, but had a quick glance of the specs between the gx100 and the grd.
kinda of wondering why the grd is priced higher, since the gx100 does seem to have stuff build in. can more experienced ricoh ppl here share their tots?

ok, i admit i am lazy to reasearch further, so do contribute.

Maybe the GRD has tiff and raw format that's why is expensive? :dunno:

Maybe the GRD has tiff and raw format that's why is expensive? :dunno:
gx100 has raw.

i guess it is because of the inclusion of the 21mm and optical viewfinder for the grd which are very expensive. in addition, the feel of grd is much more luxurious.

gx100 has raw.

i guess it is because of the inclusion of the 21mm and optical viewfinder for the grd which are very expensive. in addition, the feel of grd is much more luxurious.

Thanks for the enlightenment. :) Aniwae both camera are good in their own rights. Remember to post picture after you buy ya :)

Fuji F31fd promotion is ending this wkend as well at MS Color!

F31fdpromo.jpg

Sure hope Fuji will come up with some promotion on the S5pro...

Status
Not open for further replies.