MRT Train Vandalised

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Still 7th month lah... :bsmilie:

In case you don't know.... the pictures are.... dolphin and waves... and airplane next to a star. Me and my colleges are trying to get some 4D numbers out from those image... :sweat:

google

Deregistered
May 18, 2011
Stop punishing people who are trying to express themselves !!!

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
Twice In Two Years.

News flashback to 2008 "S$29 million to be spent on improving security surveillance".
Seems like somebody failed to allocate the necessary budget to secure their own house fortunately it's just graffiti.
I think they spent the money on security cameras but nobody want to do the boring job of monitoring the TV screen :bsmilie:

They should have spent the money on dogs :bsmilie:

Oct 11, 2006
Little Red Dot
Still 7th month lah... :bsmilie:

In case you don't know.... the pictures are.... dolphin and waves... and airplane next to a star. Me and my colleges are trying to get some 4D numbers out from those image... :sweat:
hmm... it seems like u work at bsd... I used to be there also :D

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
If u hired artist to do that, it gonna be expensive, now u got ppl doing it for free and they are still complaining .. It's an Art ..

Nov 17, 2005
Jurong West
Its really just so disgusting to find out our MRT train is being vandalised again. Once bitten, NOT SHY, What the HELL we spent $29 million for? Where is the SECURITY!!!, I m just too concern about the Safety aspect. There are at least 1 million of commuters travel in MRT Trains daily and the numbers are increasing. Hope that the relevant authorities can put a permanent stop to this incident from ever happening again.

Top Bottom