www.instagram.com
Mrt Feet

3990.jpg

Rush Hour

3991.jpg

Camera: Kodak DC-290
Exposure: Unknown

Hey hey...watch it pal....
With that first pic, you could be mistaken to be a voyeur maniac....

So many cases these days, better be careful.

Originally posted by nutz
Hey hey...watch it pal....
With that first pic, you could be mistaken to be a voyeur maniac....

So many cases these days, better be careful.

Frankly i dun bother and restrict myself with all the rules and regulations...hehehe. My conscience is clear, my aim was the feet...which would be interesting...3 pairs of feet. :)

I would hate to show some photo which im unhappily took. Heheh
Photo with no soul and passion.

Once i took a shot of a police scooter with the road double yellow lines in China town, it looked so abstract. One policeman came over and asked me why i took photo of his bike. Told him i was shooting the road with the wheels. He let me off, he cant arrest me, im in a public place , and i was indeed shooting part of the road as well. By the way...i lost tat roll of film...duno fly to siah. Sigh

If he doesnt like it, dun park his scooter along double yellow lines. Its against the rules anyway...duh.

LoL

yo yo...cool it pal......
it was just a casual remark.....don't get offended.

What i meant is, here in Singapore, most people are very narrow minded, they tend to jump to their own conclusion based on their initial assumption.

Furthermore, with all that bad news about spy cams, cams in shoes etc......it raises people's suspicion further.

These days, i'm more cautious about pointing my cameras at people on the street....i don't know what they might be thinking.

Originally posted by nutz
yo yo...cool it pal......
it was just a casual remark.....don't get offended.

What i meant is, here in Singapore, most people are very narrow minded, they tend to jump to their own conclusion based on their initial assumption.

Furthermore, with all that bad news about spy cams, cams in shoes etc......it raises people's suspicion further.

These days, i'm more cautious about pointing my cameras at people on the street....i don't know what they might be thinking.

No lah...not angry lah. Aiyoh...would i get angry so easily? Unless someone who's trying to create trouble or insult my frens,...then there will be loops of fury. lol

I know Singaporeans mostly narrowminded, very kay poh and intolerant of minor issues. You see so many complaints bout minor stuff in the ST forum column always. As more the population increases, the closer families stay together. Next time we hear bout police case bout a stray slipper infringing the space of a next door neighbour...lol.

As for shooting people, i dun care, still point and shoot. :)

Afterall it takes one bad apple to make the whole basket bad...juz dun be that bad one. LoL

P.s the first shot, the reason why i took it was, the feet and the shadows created by the morning light. Took it before the train reached J.e station in the morning, the crowd at J.e comes in, there would be nothing to shoot at all liao...too packed. Heh

How did you take the photos? The ppl over there let you take just like that meh?:what:

Originally posted by fusetrips
How did you take the photos? The ppl over there let you take just like that meh?:what:

Just point and shoot lor...using lcd screen. Im not tat suspicious looking by the way. LoL

No indecent intentions...why worry.
:D

3990.jpg

woo nice legs...the one on the right..

Status
Not open for further replies.