MRT: reliably consistent

UncleFai

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Major outage. Will going nuclear help with all these power issues?

Last edited:
Major outage. Will going nuclear help with all these power issues?

Someone at the top really got to go.

If no one resign, they are the most shameless scums.

Hire a German and the trains will run on time.

This is how our nation unites together. Working together through adversity!

The United Nations?.....well .....they were never unified and they don't speak Singlish ............ neither do we anymore ......... :)

This is how our nation unites together. Working together through adversity!

Disclaimer: (Not counting you) .....4 persons' views are not representative of a nation ....... especially when you have the fourth coming from Obama land ........anyways, you are always welcome to work with us....... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
What is a German supposed to do with a bagful of scums? ........:p

He cannot do anything :(

Look at MAS, they hired a German CEO to fix MAS, but in the end he gave up and resign :bsmilie:

Disclaimer: (Not counting you) .....4 persons' views are not representative of a nation ....... especially when you have the fourth coming from Obama land ........anyways, you are always welcome to work with us....... :bsmilie:

Hey I resent being called out as from Obamaland...I am not from Kenya or wherever and genetically speaking I am probably closer to you folks than to him...lol. :D

Hey I resent being called out as from Obamaland...I am not from Kenya or wherever and genetically speaking I am probably closer to you folks than to him...lol. :D

Yeah right ....you are the Singapore cowboy ...... :)

A Japanese will also do the trick.

The Japanese that they hire may as well commit harakiri .....he might just run out of tricks :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Can we propose solutions instead?

We help them to help ourselves!

Okay...hire an Italian already.

Apparently it is an impossible thing to do. Murphy's Law.

Nuclear? SG not big enough for that unless you can pipe the power in from somewhere else.

We need an UFO engine...but then we probably wouldn't need trains.

Look at MAS, they hired a German CEO to fix MAS, but in the end he gave up and resign :bsmilie:

I think he refused to be assimilated to the culture: :)

5593508407_47f0ee567c.jpg

Last edited:
That does sort of resemble me...

Hey it is real humid in Oklahoma...I think I could deal with SG.

I have driven air conditioned cars for 30 years now...I always drive with the windows down and the AC off baby! Sweating rids the body of poison. LOL

Last edited: