Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
03-06-22-puzzle.jpg

Reminds me of the puzzle that used to be displayed in the MRT tunnels...

Hi Sez.....

I'm wondering if you could male the two vertical beam vertical instead of converging....have you tried it out using Photoshop?.....It will look a little bit better without the converging top...
Regards,
Sulhan

sbs99, thanks for the comment. paiseh ar, i usually slap on the watermark, although it's not worth copying teeheehee :bsmilie:

sulhan, *which two*? if it's the two main ones leh, i don't think so, unless i have a very tall ladder at the new serangoon mrt station for me to try out the angles.. :D

i could try and see if i can get another shot from another angle... thanks for the suggestion, sulhan! :)

Originally posted by sehsuan
sbs99, thanks for the comment. paiseh ar, i usually slap on the watermark, although it's not worth copying teeheehee :bsmilie:

sulhan, *which two*? if it's the two main ones leh, i don't think so, unless i have a very tall ladder at the new serangoon mrt station for me to try out the angles.. :D

i could try and see if i can get another shot from another angle... thanks for the suggestion, sulhan! :)

Sulhan meant using Photoshop to correct the perspective.

how to? :dunno:

besides... i'm worried that if i tried, the alignment of the "x" bars will be distorted like the way a fisheye lens does to light...

Yup...the whole idea is Serangoon Station being part of the neighbouhood..

The different colours are there for easy reference for meeting.

Red - Entrance 2.
Blue - Entrance 1
Green - Entrance 4
Yellow - Entrance 3.

Notice the concourse art panels dominating colour coincides with the colour of the nearest entrance. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.