MRT Down..

Which part? Lucky today no school sia.

kembangan..

But it should affect the whole EW line rite..

Crap man...depends leh. At least affected from tanah merah thru to paya lebar. And if they dont get the train moving soon more stations will be affected as the train backlog piles up...

"People can board the trains – it is whether they choose to." as said by a CEO who "take the trains all the time." :bsmilie:

haha that was stupid lah...either she never take train before, or she never take NS line. Even at 5 when ppl are just starting to knock off, Bishan alr sibei crowded.

Why would "she" need to take NS?...... she can go express line and join the workforce 2 years earlier..

Gov policy change already..? heehee....

maybe she patriotic mah, want to join the noble SAF and dream about buildings like MBS floating away (no wonder MBS on top look like boat) into the sea and photocopy machines shooting out stuff other than paper...

Last edited:
haha that was stupid lah...either she never take train before, or she never take NS line. Even at 5 when ppl are just starting to knock off, Bishan alr sibei crowded.

At what time did she take the MRT? 11am when she went to work, or 3pm when she knocked off from work? :bsmilie:

At what time did she take the MRT? 11am when she went to work, or 3pm when she knocked off from work? :bsmilie:

I think she take when the new drivers learning how to operate the train :bsmilie:, and those trains that go to "do not board"

maybe she patriotic mah, want to join the noble SAF and dream about buildings like RWS floating away (no wonder RWS on top look like boat) into the sea and photocopy machines shooting out stuff other than paper...

look like boat..? are you referring to the MBS?

I think she take when the new drivers learning how to operate the train :bsmilie:, and those trains that go to "do not board"

Whatever the case, I would suggest her to take MRT to work EVERYDAY at 8am, and back to home at 5:30pm. See if she can take it for a year.

That stupid woman should try taking the train in the morning, at Jurong East, Bedok, Braddell stations area. Those at Lakeside/Chinese gardens area, some choose to take the train back to BoonLay/Pioneer then ride down. Those at Tampines Simei area, same, ride up to Pasir Ris then down. At Braddell, hardly got space to squeeze in.

I dunno what type of statistics is 4 men per square metre which is ok for her. Try 4 grown men stand within one square metre & see how squeeze? 4 children more likely!

look like boat..? are you referring to the MBS?
Yeah MBS lol
Whatever the case, I would suggest her to take MRT to work EVERYDAY at 8am, and back to home at 5:30pm. See if she can take it for a year.
haha later she kena squeeze until jia lat then see what she say.

Tsk tsk... people you complain too much. :nono:

You think Singapore trains are crowded? Try Japan's infamous rush hour trains.
You think our transport system is not frequent enough? Try Australia's/America's bus services.
You think our ministers are paid too highly? Try Indonesia's/Thailand's political system.

For every thing you complain about, there is another country that is worse off. Be grateful you discontented lot.

P.S.: Tongue firmly in cheek of course. :cool:

Don't worry la, this thing happens only ONCE in 50 years ... :p

50 years???? more like every 5 months....

"People can board the trains – it is whether they choose to." as said by a CEO who "take the trains all the time." :bsmilie:

That purple hair auntie confirm never take MRT before...