Mr X has OCD....so he has excuse to do whatever he likes

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
It is a self fulfilling condition.

If X thinks he can do whatever he likes and then announce that he got OCD to get away with it.

This is basically a spoilt brat who was never taught how to behave.

Somewhere along the line, he has learned to use OCD as a ready made excuse every time he misbehaves.

He thinks he is smart.

Actually he is digging his own grave and the hole gets deeper. He will end up being ostracised by society and family. He will have no friends.

Most will find him repulsive. Some will think he is outright psycho-case.

[video=youtube;lQhr-YpPghI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQhr-YpPghI&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Last edited:
i'll say that OCD is very real. and its a disorder because it affects the functioning of the person. ie: the person have no idea that it is wrong etc.

its more debilitating than you think really.

I thought it was more about the autism than the OCD. But anyway, the point is that this guy needs help.

Actually I witnessed something similar few months back.
I was on a bus during after-work rush hour, there was this kid about 13-14 yrs old in school uniform who had this "look" and was talking loudly to himself.
He wanted a seat and spoke quite loudly to this seated teenage schoolgirl (different uniform) that he was sick. The schoolgirl, busy with her phone grudgingly gave up her seat to him.

When the kid reached his destination, he just jumped off the bus and ran off but in the process dropped his phone in the bus. The other commuters called out to him ("hey kid! your phone!"), he jumped back into the bus, just grab the phone off the guy who had picked it up and ran off again. The he jumped back in and then confronted the schoolgirl who earlier gave up her seat and said: "Don't steal my things OK! C*ba*!" then ran off for good. The schoolgirl and everyone else was in shock.

If X thinks he can do whatever he likes and then announce that he got OCD to get away with it.

36574_3621140803626_1127104452_33236535_1964638207_n.jpg

Last edited:
i'll say that OCD is very real. and its a disorder because it affects the functioning of the person. ie: the person have no idea that it is wrong etc.

Sorry boss, that's not OCD.

Sad case indeed.

Nowadays, people tend to be so self-centered and think whatever they do is the best and society has to accept it... it is the other way round as far as I am remember... uhm...

Life isn't fair nor easy... learn to deal with it and do something about it... complaint don't get anyone anywhere...

Regards,

Hart

Sorry boss, that's not OCD.

i didnt click the link. but from how i hear from ts, he takes mental illness (he said OCD) as a free passport for crime and misbehaving. shldn't had typed ocd, shld just say mental illness.

Give the poor chap (Alex Ong) a break, he has multiple mental disorders and struggles to cope with it already. If we were so fast to condemn and lock fellow people up in cages what's gona happen to humanity?

Dear Ricohflex, his behaviours were wrong and he has since apologised and is now under police investigation. What's in it for you to judge him further? Do u understand Autism, OCD and depression? Do u understand what he is going through?

In light of your statement "Most will find him repulsive. Some will think he is outright psycho-case and should be in a cage." I find that this could be a psychological projection issue faced by yourself.

Think we should give others with difficulties support instead of casting stones. Ricohflex, i think as a person with compassion you would stop here and close this thread as it could lead to further flaming of Alex Ong which is not helping him or anybody else.

This is basically a spoilt brat who was never taught how to behave.

Somewhere along the line, he has learned to use OCD as a ready made excuse every time he misbehaves.

He thinks he is smart.

Actually he is digging his own grave and the hole gets deeper. He will end up being ostracised by society and family. He will have no friends.

Most will find him repulsive. Some will think he is outright psycho-case and should be in a cage.

[video=youtube;lQhr-YpPghI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQhr-YpPghI&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Should sent him to Hougang Chalet......

Pity the old lady. Pity the guy also, normal person hard to understand his situation and judge them based on our perspective.

But why the stories above always bully on old people and young girls. Seldom bully on tough guy... Selective targets?

Which reminds me of one of South Park episode where Cartman pretend to be diagnosed with Tourette's syndrome and do whatever he wants.

Pity the old lady. Pity the guy also, normal person hard to understand his situation and judge them based on our perspective.

But why the stories above always bully on old people and young girls. Seldom bully on tough guy... Selective targets?

Which reminds me of one of South Park episode where Cartman pretend to be diagnosed with Tourette's syndrome and do whatever he wants.

"I have a golden ticket..."

Ah yes, I remember that episode!

It's tough to judge that dude but my initial reactions really were "WTF?!" As much as the world is becoming a tougher place to live, I also see more n more people these days that are beyond my understanding. I guess when it comes the world is going to end, it's not going to end due to natural disaster but rather by the conflicts n wars created by the emotions of humankind. Sometimes I wonder where the terms such as compassion, sympathy n respect towards strangers go these days! I guess this is almost similar to seeing pregnant ladies standing up on bus/mrt... sad reality!

Or mi tor for...

One of my ex-ex-ex have bipolar disorder and clinical depression (not Ms. Ris Low!), really not easy to deal with for every single one around her and can be extremely draining both emotionally and physically at times. Fortunately or Unfortunately, she broke up with me on her own initiative for reasons only know to her.

:bheart:

Sorry, but this guy has no sympathy from me. Look @ the video, turn up the volume then read what he writes, not bad for an O levels. Looks more like a spoilt brat to me finding excuses for being unable to control his emotions. "Bullied by friends & during NS then complains about not getting jobs that HE LIKES"

Excuse me, we're all to fend for ourselves in this world, grow up kid. Life is too good for you & when you are so poor that having a meal is an issue, you won't have time to think who's your friend.

Now you've gone overboard by bullying old folks :angry:

i am not sure the guy is really sick or not........i would not comment further...wait got karma..

南无阿弥陀佛

i am not sure the guy is really sick or not........i would not comment further...wait got karma..

Well.. got OCD or not.. he is sick either way..

Last edited: