Mr Singapore Preview


Status
Not open for further replies.

1911

New Member
Nov 3, 2005
80
0
0
106
CCK
www.bigstockphoto.com
#1
For the ladies:

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The MISTER SINGAPORE 2006 contestants will be modeling the latest swimwear and beach wear apparel from NewUrbanMale.com at Citylink Mall at 3 p.m..
 

#2
1911 said:
For the ladies:

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The MISTER SINGAPORE 2006 contestants will be modeling the latest swimwear and beach wear apparel from NewUrbanMale.com at Citylink Mall at 3 p.m..
O_O!!!!!

WHERE!!?? :p Which part? ^^

Now time to shoot males ^^
 

May 18, 2005
22
0
0
#3
1911 said:
For the ladies:

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The MISTER SINGAPORE 2006 contestants will be modeling the latest swimwear and beach wear apparel from NewUrbanMale.com at Citylink Mall at 3 p.m..

Thanks for informing! Which part of Citylink Mall uh? I mean near which shops etc.? Do we need passes? Sorry first timer :bsmilie: ;)
 

1911

New Member
Nov 3, 2005
80
0
0
106
CCK
www.bigstockphoto.com
#4
not very sure exactly where though. i guess it should be near the noodle bar. they usually have events there.
 

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
9,845
8
38
#6
I thought most CSers shoot guys just to try out the WB ........... :bsmilie:
 

wrx_sti_22b

Senior Member
Apr 14, 2005
4,968
2
38
42
Compassvale Lane
#7
Zenten said:
I thought most CSers shoot guys just to try out the WB ........... :bsmilie:
Not only that... it's good for trying out photoshop skills too... The blur or blend tool. ;p

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

DT_

New Member
Nov 4, 2005
883
0
0
#8
Lord_Angelus said:
O_O!!!!!

WHERE!!?? :p Which part? ^^

Now time to shoot males ^^


whaa... :eek: sounds like a good news to all ladies... :D
 

kodokido

New Member
Feb 25, 2006
1
0
0
#9
yoz... the show at citylink is changed to Rouge.

Preview Show 1
Saturday, May 6, 2006
Venue: Rouge
Showtime: 9:30pm

Free entry for all who enters before 10pm, and for those who are under the age of 25, they must enter before 10pm. So, if anybody is still interested, can go lah...
 

May 18, 2005
22
0
0
#10
kodokido said:
yoz... the show at citylink is changed to Rouge.

Preview Show 1
Saturday, May 6, 2006
Venue: Rouge
Showtime: 9:30pm

Free entry for all who enters before 10pm, and for those who are under the age of 25, they must enter before 10pm. So, if anybody is still interested, can go lah...

Thanks, may I know where is "Rouge"?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom