Mr. Selamat is back in town

yqt

Sep 8, 2004
East of Singapore
put him in MHA.. the best!

Think that he will be well treated.

Suspect he is a double agent.

Maybe the "escape" was just elaborate drama for him to smoke out other perpetrators in MLY.

The so called hideout kampong house in MLY looks so immaculate in the news photos.
Like a showroom house.
This does not look like the environment of someone hiding from the cops.

Also...the story of swimming across the water....

One dead giveaway is the story that the two cops did not know he escaped when he squeezed through the top hung window casement.
When one goes through the window, the strong sunlight will throw big moving shadows that one cannot fail to spot.

There seem to be too many holes in the fantastic story.

Last edited:
Think that he will be well treated.

Suspect he is a double agent.

Maybe the "escape" was just elaborate drama for him to smoke out other perpetrators in MLY.

The so called hideout kampong house in MLY looks so immaculate in the news photos.
Like a showroom house.
This does not look like the environment of someone hiding from the cops.

Also...the story of swimming across the water....

One dead giveaway is the story that the two cops did not know he escaped when he squeezed through the top hung window casement.
When one goes through the window, the strong sunlight will throw big moving shadows that one cannot fail to spot.

There seem to be too many holes in the fantastic story.

I suggest you don't shoot your mouth off without concrete evidence about such stuff... Not that I can't see where you come from with your suspicions, I agree that the story is amusing but I can't say for sure that he is a double agent.

I suggest you don't shoot your mouth off without concrete evidence about such stuff... Not that I can't see where you come from with your suspicions, I agree that the story is amusing but I can't say for sure that he is a double agent.

Of course no evidence, lah.
If got, then it is not something we suspect anymore.

The whole thing is too unreal and the problem is that people are so afraid even to question whether it makes sense.

Whitley Road Detention Centre

not a problem for him again :)
phpbPZ9Wu.jpg

This man escape is a GREAT DISGRACE to the government.:mad2:
Perhaps this round the authority will need to implant a chip into his body and keep track him 24x7x365x'infinity'.

It is a great misconception that one is "anonymous" on the Internet. We are not.

Do remember that you the poster are responsible for whatever you post online.

If CS moderators think this topic is too sensitive to be put on CS to discuss, perhaps you want to remove this thread and put a sticky note to warn of future posting?
However, all CSers should think carefully first and not post out of context or overboard statement to avoid getting into trouble with ISA.

Last edited: