MPT Racequeen Competition 2007 + Clean & Clear Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkstarz

Jun 23, 2005
Hi all,

It's Bel again
Just wanna inform you guys that
MPT Race Queen Competition 2007 is coming up on Nov 4th, Sunday morning-late evening.
It's at Kallang stadium carpark F.

D guy in charge says photogs are welcome, just make sure 'that they are aware of advertisment rights' but anyway so many came last year n it was fine one lah.
All post on CS also.

I will be crowning this year's winner or runner up...
So friends esp tuck, razor, adrian, ashley, venom 81, shawnograph, pls come!
I will only be there in the late afternoon though =)

http://www.mptmotor.com/home.htm
this is the site

=)

Also, need ur help in voting my bestie and I for some Clean & Clear competition.
It's FREE!

The link is

http://mybestfriends.com.sg/vote.php?piccode=085b9dc55c4c36f61d2ce5b9232f53e22a57daa9

Thank you guys...much appreciated!

See ya!
collage5-1-1.jpg

Nod nod up for u gal gal :)

Tuck

D guy in charge says photogs are welcome, just make sure 'that they are aware of advertisment rights' but anyway so many came last year n it was fine one lah.
All post on CS also.

advertisment rights?
any details?

what are advertisement rights?

dunno leh.
cos i know some guys took pics n pics of me wound up on Carma magazine from last yr's competition!
But it's an open space n no one cares lah.
people come anyway and tk photos from below the stage.

See u there!
Send me pics if u have taken any of me then ok!

Thanks!

=)

Bel

Hi everyone, just to clarrify, we welcome all photographers (professional or otherwise) to the event. The rights are just to ensure that no one misuses the images into the 'black market'.

Anyway, more info of the event:

There'll be live demo performances of the all new EVO-X,
Supra with N.O.S will also be brought in from a Malaysian garage for a demo run, &
Showcase of a Lamborghini.

How could you ever miss such an event??? It's free!!! lolx/./

Hope to see you there this Sunday.

poster_low.jpg

Does anyone know the schedule of the events that are taking place on this Sunday?

i'll like to know too... any highlights?

there are races la n chio cars + d babes from this yr's RQ comp and some old birds from last yrs like me! haha
if u all tk pics send me k ! =) thanks loads

Highlights for this sunday:

Ultimate Sound Challenge - Finals
5 finalist from every heats that had taken place from the whole of this year will be cometiting again in this finals. We had invited professional judges from Italy to specially sanction this competition

Autostyling Challenge Finals
Same format as the sound challenge, The finalist will be gather to compete for the top award. We'll be seeing customised bodykits, neon lights, decals, etc. Expect to see the Lambo and Supra as well.

Race Queen Search Finals
The semi and the finals will be held on the same day. All the girls will be putting on actual race queen outfits. They will be moving around from time to time posing with public and cars.

Demo Runs
There will be 3 EVO-X performing demo runs down the race strip. The Supra will also be at the run too.

Commercial Area
Top Garage in Singapore will be here. ST Powered, Garage R, etc...

Highlights for this sunday:

Ultimate Sound Challenge - Finals
5 finalist from every heats that had taken place from the whole of this year will be cometiting again in this finals. We had invited professional judges from Italy to specially sanction this competition

Autostyling Challenge Finals
Same format as the sound challenge, The finalist will be gather to compete for the top award. We'll be seeing customised bodykits, neon lights, decals, etc. Expect to see the Lambo and Supra as well.

Race Queen Search Finals
The semi and the finals will be held on the same day. All the girls will be putting on actual race queen outfits. They will be moving around from time to time posing with public and cars.

Demo Runs
There will be 3 EVO-X performing demo runs down the race strip. The Supra will also be at the run too.

Commercial Area
Top Garage in Singapore will be here. ST Powered, Garage R, etc...

sounds good! got any specific timings like when the evo is coming out, or when the racequeen judging is?

sounds good! got any specific timings like when the evo is coming out, or when the racequeen judging is?

Everything is actually running concurrently. I would suggest that you can be there around 1-2pm till the last segment of the race queen which would be taking place at around 5pm. The last segment where they will be posing with the cars.

whose going ?? may be wanna to meet up :D:D

Hi everyone, the brief schedule is out for this sunday's event.

Sprint
9am - 12pm: Supersprint
12pm to 1pm: Demo Run / Pit Walk
1pm - 4pm: Sprint
4pm - 5pm: Demo Run / Pit Walk
5pm-6pm: Elinimating Round

Race Queen
11.30am-12.00pm: Race Queen Semi 1st segment
1.pm - 1.30om: Semi 2nd Segment

2.30pm: Finals 1st segment
3.30pm: Finals 2nd Segment
4.30pm: Finals last Segment

Sound Challenge
7.30am: Reporting
8am - 5pm: Judging of Sound Challenge

Autostyling Challenge
12pm: Reporting of competitors
3pm - 5pm: Judging[/u]

Timing are subject to change depending on the race's schedule.

i should be going in the morning. but by the time the semis of the race queen competition starts, i'll be at woodlands for the hey gorgeous roadshow.. :cry:

cya guys thr (if im going)! :)

weather very hot. bring more water there to drink!

weather very hot. bring more water there to drink!
SUPER BIG GULP from 7eleven also not enough... nearly kenna heatstroke sia... :sweatsm:

Ya man...super hot hot...did not stay for the finals..just the preview...so which gal won?

1st, 2nd, 3rd? :)

SUPER BIG GULP from 7eleven also not enough... nearly kenna heatstroke sia... :sweatsm:

haha.. nice to finally meet u today bro! :) u stayed till the end right? who won?

Status
Not open for further replies.