MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

w.s.y

Nov 14, 2005
Hi, Can some one recommend me a MP3 player?
Good Music Quality, can display pics, video(optional)
:sweatsm:

just get the ipod .. you know its the best

i'm using a creative zen nano plus...small and works on one AAA battery tt lasts for ard 2 weeks for me on the go....

no pictures though ,...but there's a display for u to see your stuff ya...

cheers

creative is a good choice , there is a whole range depending on your budget.

w.s.y said:
Hi, Can some one recommend me a MP3 player?
Good Music Quality, can display pics, video(optional)
:sweatsm:
Ipod Nano is a good choice, if you aren't planning to store like, a million songs. It is also a good choice if the thickness matters to you.

However after using the Nano for nearly a month, I find that the battery runs out pretty fast so to me, that is a disadvantage.

Just my two yen worth. :)

{mich}

Creative Zen Vision M is the best in the class now. You Do the research u will know why..

If you go for look, ipod is the one.
If you go for sound quality, creative zen vision M should be your choice. ;)

If you research enough, you will know that the RIO Karma is the undisputed best when it comes to sound quality, however it is not available in SG. The Iriver H10 comes in a close second in sound quality. For photo display,video playback and ease of use, the Ipod wins, however the sound pales in comparison to the competition. Creative attempts to do everything but does nothing exceptionally well, just a jack of all trades, so decide which functions are most important to you and choose accordingly.

i gotta say this before you buy a creative mp3 player. i am not trying to say that their products aint good anything but their afterservice really sucks to the core.

i went from eunos to jurong east and walk quite a distance to their main creative building and wanted to take my friend's mp3 player. the muvo*square* mp3 player that was like 2yrs ago. and they told me me straight without even asking me anything...

"sorry we don't do any repairs, would you consider to buy a simliar model?"

then what's the service centre there for?

that guy replied ...

"we can do exchange 1 for 1 if your warrenty is still valid and there's still the available model"

and i was there cursing in silent...

and they said just repairing a spoilt audio jack would cost me 170++. just a lil' short of a brand new one. that's totally rubbish!

but the good thing they exchange one for one. that's just my point of view

Seems dat i have to do more research.... haa... thx for reply....

Status
Not open for further replies.