Moxy Takes on Shaila

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxy

Aug 15, 2004
Orchard Rd Area
www.themoxoms.com
Here are a few of my favourite Shaila Images from the MODELinn shoot on saturday with Brazillian Beauty Shaila.

Inside the Bar, warm tones deliberate.
picture-2.png

picture-1.png

picture-3.png

picture-4.png

C&C welcomed..

Moxy

More to come as i get a chance to post-process and do selects.. hope you enjoy this Brazillian Beauty as much as we did shooting her..

Moxy

Lots of onlookers but no C&C.. i'm surprised.. come on guys.. critique it.. enjoy it.. or are you all still shocked by her beauty, and my ability to capture it.. haha

moxy

Moxy said:
Lots of onlookers but no C&C.. i'm surprised.. come on guys.. critique it.. enjoy it.. or are you all still shocked by her beauty, and my ability to capture it.. haha

moxy

I am not qualified to criticise but I think you got some very nice shots and a very pretty model.

Moxy, what struck me the most is that the pictures are very very very sharp! What lens were you using?

IMO, the model has very nice body curve, perhaps can take more of a full body shots instead of only focusing on the face only.

Canew said:
Moxy, what struck me the most is that the pictures are very very very sharp! What lens were you using?

Hi Canew,

most of these were taken with the 85mm f1.8 on an eos 5D.

The more i use this lens the more i like it.

cheers

moxy

dAoNi said:
IMO, the model has very nice body curve, perhaps can take more of a full body shots instead of only focusing on the face only.

Cheers,

I took quite a few full body shots, but i need to do some PSCS touchups as her underarms had a slight rash from a recent trimming i suspect and as such the shots do not look that great to my critical eye.. I am away for the week for work, so won't get a chance to look at them until friday at the earliest. I had some teriffic (if i do so say myself) full body and waist up type shots, but most had her arm raised in one fashion or another that gave me this dilemma.. oh well..

she was a great model to work with and very tall, so i was shooting eye to eye most of the time (i'm 6 foot) and she has very beautiful captivating eyes..

regards

moxy

i like 7, 10, 11, 16. love the warm colors, but the poses didn' quite work for me. nothing much to comment on.. nice portraits, justa matter of angles and poses. =)

picture-11.png

I like #11, the mood is good:)

Ivan.

nice pics :thumbsup:

Very nice pics...
Personally, I feel that the angle for #14 may not be that flattering.. Too much of her side.. didn't helped that there's a bit of uneveness in her makeup or skin.. Side profile in #18 much nicer... could be the lighting too.. I actually love the look on #19 but tot that her left thigh and hand are a bit too white out..

Agree with DaoNi that she'll look great in full body shots...looking fwd to seeing them after ur touchups.. (chop chop ah :sweat: )

Hi

It's not bad, the girl is beautiful, the photographs are sharp and technically good. However, where is the creativity ? what is your message ? what do you want us to feel ? what do you want to say ?

In worse case, have you any master in photography ? can you try just to copy him ?

Anyway, the girl is really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.