Moving Lights, still subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinlimlx

Jan 2, 2008
Not sure if i can describe myself, seen it somewhere, however unable find back the picture online. It's not the normal light streak where, you just open long exposure.

The one i saw was, candles and other lamp lights on the bg and fg moves as if the camera is moving, however the human subject is static and no motion blurs. It's not DI in anyway.

If you understand what i'm refering to, how do you achieve that technique?
:dunno:

Not sure if i can describe myself, seen it somewhere, however unable find back the picture online. It's not the normal light streak where, you just open long exposure.

The one i saw was, candles and other lamp lights on the bg and fg moves as if the camera is moving, however the human subject is static and no motion blurs. It's not DI in anyway.

Its flash with rear curtain sync, i think. The flash flashed ta the end of the exposure to freeze the human subject.

icebox

May 29, 2008
Or panning at night?

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004

Sit on a swivel chair, hold the camera pointing at yourself, set a slower shutter speed eg, 1/8, swing the chair quickly and take the picture so that the camera/subject position remains relatively unchanged, the background and foreground (not much foreground to start with..) which are not rotating together will move.... Is this the kind of effect you're after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom