Movie Trivia Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel

Apr 30, 2003
Land Downunder
Visit site
Been wanting to start this thread for a while now. Well, I guess today's the day.

Feel free to contribute questions and/or answers. No prizes for correct answers though, this is just in the name of fun and education. Now, for those who know the answers for sure, please do not post your answers immediately, let others guess for a while before putting in your answer.

Please do not post a question like "Who said, 'May the force be with you?'". This is too easy and too common. Try to get your questions from slightly obscure movies. I will try. Let's see how it goes.

Let me start with one:

Name me the movie in which a character, an American photographer, said, "I have got the CAMERA. I have got the FILM. And I have got the f@*king darkroom!"

wildstallion said:
Is it 'The Killing Fields' ?

Wow...you got it! That was quick!

This is what John Malkovich's character said in "The Killing Fields", a 1980s movie set in Cambodia.

OK, you are barred from the next question:

In the very next scene, John Malkovich took a picture of the Cambodian actor, Haing S. Ngor, with the camera that he found. What camera was it?

AHAHAHAH THIS IS A FUN GAME! Let the games begin.... Hmmm here's one albeit a little risque and vulgar. But what the hey right?

Who said this? In what film?

"Baby wants to F**k!"

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
should have guessed... your avatar...

Hahah...no...my avatar is a Rolleiflex lookalike, the Yashica 635.

Next question:

In a Robert DeNiro movie, he used a camera to take pictures of his supposed wife outside a hotel in France.

Name the movie and the camera he used.

Ansel said:
Hahah...no...my avatar is a Rolleiflex lookalike, the Yashica 635.

Next question:

In a Robert DeNiro movie, he used a camera to take pictures of his supposed wife outside a hotel in France.

Name the movie and the camera he used.

Ronin and I believe that it was a Leica. Which leica, I dunno.

No right or wrong answer...

Which camera was used in superman by Jimmy, the staff reporter.

D2H, D2HS, D2x or D2Xs?

agape01 said:
No right or wrong answer...

Which camera was used in superman by Jimmy, the staff reporter.

D2H, D2HS, D2x or D2Xs?

I haven't seen this latest version, but what was Jimmy's camera in the first Superman movie in 1978?

Oh Oh can I post one.

What is peter parker's camera on the spiderman movie?

My guess for jimmy's camera it is a nikon F3 or FM

Status
Not open for further replies.