Mount Fuji - Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuglaq

Jun 23, 2003
Hill View Avenue
tuglaq.fotopic.net
Mount Fuji and surrounding..Comments for improvement welcomed..

Thanks
Shiek

3701_DSC_0048.jpg

3702_DSC_0054.jpg

3703_DSC_0057.jpg

3704_DSC_0033.jpg

3705_DSC_0071.jpg

Nice sky! Very dreamy effect. Excellent job!

I still find you need to have some more pics to show more life in Mt Fuji. Just my preference, but all your shots are good.

Nice sky you have there....but I feel that the silhouette of the mountain didnt stand out too well because the background is not bright enough. Maybe should have exposed more?

Think a grad filter would help to bring out the foreground and make the overall pic more interesting. Nonetheless :thumbsup: for the nice sky and color.

Sorry but when I read your title I expect to see a snow capped mountain. That is the classic of mount Fuji. I think that is one element that is missing in your pics. May be not a good time to shoot Fuji eh. Just my personal feeling.

Thanks for u r comments, by the way its only covered by snow during winter, where as last month when i visited was summer..may be next time will try..

Shiek

yup...nice pix but i gotta kindda agree wif tuglaq here.....it doesnt bring out the essence of mt. fuji...

Fantastic I love them all... could not find any fault.
When I read your title, I tot I will be seeing typical postcard photos of mt fuji... well at least yours is something out of sheer creativness...

Status
Not open for further replies.