Mount Fuji - Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Nice sky! Very dreamy effect. Excellent job!

I still find you need to have some more pics to show more life in Mt Fuji. Just my preference, but all your shots are good.

Yildun

Aug 2, 2004
Singapore, Central
Nice sky you have there....but I feel that the silhouette of the mountain didnt stand out too well because the background is not bright enough. Maybe should have exposed more?

cyanbloodbane

Mar 18, 2002
Think a grad filter would help to bring out the foreground and make the overall pic more interesting. Nonetheless :thumbsup: for the nice sky and color.

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
Sorry but when I read your title I expect to see a snow capped mountain. That is the classic of mount Fuji. I think that is one element that is missing in your pics. May be not a good time to shoot Fuji eh. Just my personal feeling.

tuglaq

Jun 23, 2003
Hill View Avenue
tuglaq.fotopic.net
Thanks for u r comments, by the way its only covered by snow during winter, where as last month when i visited was summer..may be next time will try..

Shiek

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
yup...nice pix but i gotta kindda agree wif tuglaq here.....it doesnt bring out the essence of mt. fuji...

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
Fantastic I love them all... could not find any fault.
When I read your title, I tot I will be seeing typical postcard photos of mt fuji... well at least yours is something out of sheer creativness...

Status
Not open for further replies.