Mount Converting Service

gibss

Nov 17, 2009
Hey guys, is there anybody that provides a mount-converting service?
I was thinking of hopping over to Pentax, but I have half a dozen Nikon AI lenses. I was hoping that I could use them on a Pentax body without using a converter with correction glass. I would require someone to convert the lenses from F mount to K mount. Hope such a service exists tho :confused:

Thanks for all the replies, in advance!

Regards,
gibss.

I was thinking of hopping over to Pentax, but I have half a dozen Nikon AI lenses. I was hoping that I could use them on a Pentax body without using a converter with correction glass. I would require someone to convert the lenses from F mount to K mount. Hope such a service exists tho :confused:

Regards,
gibss.

From what i see in your signature,you can just sell those lenses and get Pentax lenses.Converting them will cost some $$$:)

Regards,
gibss.

AFAIK, you can try www.leitax.com

From what i see in your signature,you can just sell those lenses and get Pentax lenses.Converting them will cost some $$$:)
Getting a tamron/sigma 70-200 f2.8 would cost wayyy too much. I got the 80-200 f2.8 MF for $275... unless the cost of conversion is more than $200, i won't mind, if the conversion would give metering and can mount on Pentax bodies.

Regards,
gibss.

Sorry to bring up this old thread again, but does anyone know if any shop MIGHT provide the service?

Thanks Again!
gibss

Sorry to bring up this old thread again, but does anyone know if any shop MIGHT provide the service?

Thanks Again!
gibss

The Camera Workshop? Camera Hospital?