Moulmain pri or whitley sec?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myst

Aug 11, 2003
any1? specially around my age 1? see got friends here or not... lol

lol goodgood, got ppl around. :p i 78 1... :p

uhm.. dun shy leh.. comecome, state yr. for all we know, there might be friends here...

Myst said:
lol goodgood, got ppl around. :p i 78 1... :p

Oh, then I probably won't know you. I only know of a few seniors and they are all ladies, because I was from the band in Moulmein Pri. Nonetheless, its good to know of another guy from Moulmein Pri. Its such a small school with a short history (it is already history several years ago) that its rare to find any alumni from it.

That's sad because I have so many fond memories from there: of teachers, friends and activities. I remember when we had our 1st class gathering 12 years after we graduated, some of us still remembered how to sing the school song and remembered all the kiddy incidents between individuals and those in a class.

lol alright.. although if you spent anytime in the teachers room at all, i'm sure you would have seen me... always there during recess... lol either that or the reading room below... any of the seniors that you know that is my age?

I know wat you mean. i still remember going to catch tadpoles and guppies in the pond.... lol ever taught by mrs goh or mr lui? lol

Myst said:
uhm.. dun shy leh.. comecome, state yr. for all we know, there might be friends here...

hehehe i'm from the 82 batch..dun think u would know me.. when i entered the school..it has already moved to its present site in bishan

uhm.. you were in sec 1 when i was in sec 4... uhm.. if you know a gal called judy, then maybe... cause she was 1 of the few lower sec ppl that i know... no idea her yr thoug.... lol

Myst said:
uhm.. you were in sec 1 when i was in sec 4... uhm.. if you know a gal called judy, then maybe... cause she was 1 of the few lower sec ppl that i know... no idea her yr thoug.... lol

judy from npcc??

if so.. do have some faint impressions of her...~~~

actually hor... not sure wat eca she in... lol uhm... she always hangs around with a very pale and plumish ger.. and another very fierce 1... lol friends of yours?

Myst said:
actually hor... not sure wat eca she in... lol uhm... she always hangs around with a very pale and plumish ger.. and another very fierce 1... lol friends of yours?

eh...hmmm.. if she's just a yr more senior then me..maybe i do know her..hehehe..nah..just happened that the eca i'm in..the room just happens to be next to the npcc one... =Þ

lol i've known her for so long that... i forgot how old she is... lol uhm... i have no idea where npcc room is... only scouts and guides.... btw, if its the same girl, shes now working in mindef... lol does she know you? i could ask her for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.