Motorola Xoom - Experience Xoom.

Definitely looking forward to this one. First Android tablet with Market access! Just have to wait for the Wifi only version as the initial release is for CDMA.

The media had already announced launched in Japan on 28th Feb!
Apparently its awesome product but since Sept CES till now ... The M-coy had been sitting on it.
Now ipad2 is out ....
oh well!!

Will see pricing for all the new Android tablets first before deciding. Xoom does look good though. It's between this and the LG one for me. Samsung's Tab 10.1 is out as it doesn't have a HDMI port.

I aint into Samsung Tab as the 1st version gave me disappointment or i expected too much.
well but with honeycomb hope samsung can do well ...

Was pretty into Xoom .... but the resolution compare to ipad side by side u will see that is not as vibrant.
However, xoom is friendlier in terms of the ports, SW communication instead of ipad who is only to itself and apple.

It's priced higher than the ipad no doubt but the ipad is using technology that is one generation behind now. Better to compare it to the ipad 2 which is priced at US$729 compared to the Xoom's US$799. Difference? Xoom has a free upgrade to 4G (irrelevant to us as our telcos are still on 3G) and a slightly bigger screen. Downside? Apps for Android tablets are pretty much non-existent right now. Also we don't know how much ram the ipad 2 comes with.

Well if Xoom is same price as ipad 2 I will probably get ipad 2. But then that's because my main use for a tablet is surfing the net / gaming. I find apple has more games but in terms of other apps besides games I find android and apple are quite similar. Also, who can resist the chio look of ipad 2!!!!

what apps u looking for?

Apps as in those that can take advantage of the larger screen sizes available to tablets.

@Victorlee10
Apple does indeed have more games but I think Android does have a very good variety now.

Can anyone tell me whether iPad can run excel worksheets?

Yes, iPad can run excel, word etc. But in a limited way.