Motorola users, come come, ask u something

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Now got V3xx, I saw Maxx V6 just now. Local motorola website, don't have V6. V6 is the real 3.5G which motorola going to launch? Saw it at M1Shop West Mall.

my advise ... dont ever buy Motorolla. Reason is the one and only service center in SG really sucks in their service. I threw away my brand new A1000 (cost me almost S$1k then) because of its Fxxxing lousy service.

But its all up to you.

my advise ... dont ever buy Motorolla. Reason is the one and only service center in SG really sucks in their service. I threw away my brand new A1000 (cost me almost S$1k then) because of its Fxxxing lousy service.

But its all up to you.

Should give me ur A1000 la, haha! :bsmilie: Me using L6, after few drop, speaker got problem liao. :(

Nokia also not good also. Got ppl complain on Today NewPaper.

But N95 makes me DROOLS!!!!! So solid in features. But the cost, should be over 1k easily lor. :bheart:

Should give me ur A1000 la, haha! :bsmilie: Me using L6, after few drop, speaker got problem liao. :(

Nokia also not good also. Got ppl complain on Today NewPaper.

But N95 makes me DROOLS!!!!! So solid in features. But the cost, should be over 1k easily lor. :bheart:

But at lease they have service center all over the island and Nokia phones' buttons don drop off right? My A1000 joystick button keep dropping and to get a replacement, needs to send in for repair.. WTF, button drop, just sell me one botton and I fix it can liao mah, they insist that i joing the bloody long queue (at least 4 hrs) to get it fixed. Time is $$$ to me so the phone have to go. Their service manager is no brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.