Motorola A925


Status
Not open for further replies.

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#4
LazerLordz said:
Any problems so far?
A few bugs here and there... doesn't restart as often as reported... when i got mine, it was already pretty stable.
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#6
LazerLordz said:
I see.Which mobile provider are you using.M1, Singtel or Starhub?Is the 3G network smooth?
Phone is imported from Australia. I'm under Singtel.

Tested during the free trial / 3g period @ the Singtel's 3G launch ... video calls made from a SE Z1010 is very smooth. Only problem is the phone's poor battery life as per all 3g handsets.
 

Sep 8, 2004
1,255
0
0
near the Equator
#7
dEthANGeL said:
Phone is imported from Australia. I'm under Singtel.

Tested during the free trial / 3g period @ the Singtel's 3G launch ... video calls made from a SE Z1010 is very smooth. Only problem is the phone's poor battery life as per all 3g handsets.
Yeah, the batt life.Heh, but I've a habit of charging it all the time at home.Gonna get it today..thanks for the info.
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#8
Woah ... welcome onboard... this phone can run P800 apps ... :bsmilie: ... don't mind me asking .. but how much did you get it for?
 

Sep 8, 2004
1,255
0
0
near the Equator
#9
dEthANGeL said:
Woah ... welcome onboard... this phone can run P800 apps ... :bsmilie: ... don't mind me asking .. but how much did you get it for?
I see.P800 eh..Interesting :)
 

dEthANGeL

Senior Member
Jun 20, 2004
1,652
0
36
Siglap
#12
Standard package should come with 2 batteries. 2 chargers.

Batteries are NOT SOLD in Singapore :sweat: ...

Anyway the GPS program doesn't work ;)
 

Sep 8, 2004
1,255
0
0
near the Equator
#13
dEthANGeL said:
Standard package should come with 2 batteries. 2 chargers.

Batteries are NOT SOLD in Singapore :sweat: ...

Anyway the GPS program doesn't work ;)
Yeah so I've found out..bleddy operators.LOL.

Been sourcing for extra batts from Australia..seems like its Ebay for me. :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom