Motorbikers Group Photography Outings

Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverlovex

Feb 1, 2006
test water!

Hi.. wondering if there's bikers group photography outings? or should i be posting in singaporebikes.com

Would like to check are there any photographers riders. Perhaps we can have meetups and riding cum photography outings?

My exams ending soon hopefully got more freetime.....to know more ppl too.....

Hi There,

to be honest, you might want to post in SBF-> Trips and thrills. I just join one of the recent short riding trip to Kukup and had taken some pictures.

For all, please feel free to click here to view the pictures.

cheers!

:)

Hi There,

to be honest, you might want to post in SBF-> Trips and thrills. I just join one of the recent short riding trip to Kukup and had taken some pictures.

For all, please feel free to click here to view the pictures.

cheers!

:)

Ya. Saw the event and pictures in singaporebikes.com. At first thinking of going.....but working and part-time studies no time. Need to wait for sem-break.

Hopefully can join one of the trip to go up north.

yo. if you interested, you might want to join the outing for a durian trip in singapore. there is an outing on 18th apr 2008. you might get a chance to see a lot of big bikes. :D

yo. if you interested, you might want to join the outing for a durian trip in singapore. there is an outing on 18th apr 2008. you might get a chance to see a lot of big bikes. :D

lol. too close to my exams. need to mug at home.

read that the kukup trip quite alot of class 2 bikes.

yea.. about 35+ bikes for each classes. (class 2B/2A/2)

Good luck for your exam! when you free, can contact me to go ride-shooting. :) i also looking for bikers-photographer to go round shooting. oh yah. my friend and i planning to go desaru for a shooting-riding. :) see if you interested.

good......got a member PM me.

if including u and your friend......we got 4 liao.

will try to organise one after my exams.

include me if u guys going touring cum shooting over the weekend! :p

include me if u guys going touring cum shooting over the weekend! :p

sure. but i have no experience in touring.....lol. there's always a first time.

yo friends... i have went to 3 overseas touring trips liao.... kukup, melaka and desaru trip.. damn tired.. and took a lot of pictures...

Status
Not open for further replies.