motorbike

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreaming

Oct 22, 2006
Hi, wonder is there any websites/forums for two wheelers?

Thinking of getting a Honda Super-four version 3 motorbike. new price is $13000.

V-tec engine. sleeker design.

:)

thanks so much.

Hi, wonder is there any websites/forums for two wheelers?

Thinking of getting a Honda Super-four version 3 motorbike. new price is $13000.

V-tec engine. sleeker design.

:)

woah...price have not changed for the last 10 years...:bigeyes:

everywhere also super four! get something more special lah.

join the suzuki gsr lah
$15k OTR

everywhere also super four! get something more special lah.
S4 is about the most affordable and decent looking bike in the 2A market. 400cc sportsbike have already stopped production for ~10years, so the S4 is the next best contender.

S4 is about the most affordable and decent looking bike in the 2A market. 400cc sportsbike have already stopped production for ~10years, so the S4 is the next best contender.

there's still the xjr 400 from yamaha. ;)

totally different genre of bike u r talking bout here...
u cant compare a sports bike with a road bike...

Haha he didnt recommend, just saying his preference. Therefore, he's not making a comparison :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

eh i see that Yamaha road bike also damn nice what.. but i dunno which model. ops :p

been on a S4 for 5yrs.. love it. cheap, fast, fuel effcient and powerful, not sure abt the others cos never got to try them :(..

or if u don't mind get a 2nd hand one.. abt 1-2yrs old.. u save a little more lor,, i heard tech2 has high fuel consumption problems

eh i see that Yamaha road bike also damn nice what.. but i dunno which model. ops :p

been on a S4 for 5yrs.. love it. cheap, fast, fuel effcient and powerful, not sure abt the others cos never got to try them :(..

or if u don't mind get a 2nd hand one.. abt 1-2yrs old.. u save a little more lor,, i heard tech2 has high fuel consumption problems

Agreed, Super 4 is a great bike. :thumbsup: Trouble free.

Only problem i heard is the rectifier in Version S. Change the rectifier to those used for

Version Vtec and it's solved.

Furthermore, it's low maintenance, reliable, easy to maneuver than Sports bike in traffic jams (always in spore)

Imagine riding a R6 in 1st/2nd/3rd gear during peak hour jam.. :sweat: U can feel ur engine fuming

Stylo versus practicality. It all depends on u.

I two thumbs up for S4. Im once a Ver S rider but gave up after 2 accident in a mth... :( Now.. I still love bike. No matter how many bikes are there on road, thats ur own preferences. You can get parts easily without much of headache. Go for what you want. Try to find the 2nd hand from SBF, there are thread on SuperFour.

After passing my CL 2 recently... I still on bus lookin at my fav bike on road. Fz 1N and R1. :(

Regardless of the technology now...Dominator is still the best ;p
Because I am riding one and it is also one of the few bikes that made it to Europe from SG :cool:

Which year model r u referring to?

Last year model loh, still the current model right? Yes, i never compared... i only saying my fav is YZF-R6... let me think which road bike i like the most...

Status
Not open for further replies.