Motor Cross in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Jul 2, 2003
Singapore, North Area
Visit site
I'll be there! I can cycle there in fact! But bicycle la...Will be there on sat (probable whole day?)

I'll be there at least an hour earlier before 10am and will try and shoot some of the girls (who are actually part-time/full-time models) just before the rush hour. Hopefully I could get in before opening time as my daughter is a participant.

For those who owns a car or motobike, I understand you also could purchase synthetic oil (4 liters) for halfprice .. $45 only.

Well, ask my friend to get another extra photographer's pass liao. will know in a few days time.

If I have one extra pass, it's reserved on sunday for trigger.... Will let you guys know when I confirm with my friend first....

Heheheheh

:D

Kira said:
Well, ask my friend to get another extra photographer's pass liao. will know in a few days time.

If I have one extra pass, it's reserved on sunday for trigger.... Will let you guys know when I confirm with my friend first....

Heheheheh

Thanks Kira!
Cheers
Trigger

To all those that are interested in the pass, I can only confirm after tomorrow if my friend can get it for me or not. Sorry of the inconvinence.

According to him, most of the actions will be on sunday where it's the finals and also guest preformance too.

Jay said:
I'll be there at least an hour earlier before 10am and will try and shoot some of the girls (who are actually part-time/full-time models) just before the rush hour. Hopefully I could get in before opening time as my daughter is a participant.

For those who owns a car or motobike, I understand you also could purchase synthetic oil (4 liters) for halfprice .. $45 only.

hehhehehe

Participant in the bike babes or the race? I notice that there's an increase in female riders in Singapore.

Kira said:
hehhehehe

Participant in the bike babes or the race? I notice that there's an increase in female riders in Singapore.

Hi there,
me wanted to go there but very far leh and lazy to walk

Joe :sweatsm:

Kira said:
hehhehehe

She's one of the babes but you :devil: :nono: !

Cheers :cheers:

Jay said:
She's one of the babes but you :devil: :nono: !

Cheers :cheers:

Hehhehehe.... Make sure mah... Wait I anyhow shoot wrongly then kana :kok: how? Hehehehhehee....

Anyway good for you. You must be a proud father then...

Dagger said:
/me cries out loud!!!

Why are there so many events happening this weekend?

boo-hoo-hooo! :cry:

Hahahhaha... I was thinking of the same thing just yesterday.... HEhehehhe.....

First supercross, then comax, then big walk, then airforce openhouse.......

There's even a product studio shoot workshop kind of thingy organise by someone from offstone on sunday....

:cry:

those who went for the motorcross championships these few days can pls put up some pics of the event.. me got no chance to go these few days.. very busy...

Here thy go ...

6sep03-motorc-1.jpg
6sep03-motorc-4.jpg

More shots @ ...
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=44242
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=44270

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.