Motion Sensor Activated lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcon

Jan 18, 2002
Anyone knows can I find this is Singapore? No need very big. Can be attached to wall to light up a small area when someone walk pass.

Anyone knows can I find this is Singapore? No need very big. Can be attached to wall to light up a small area when someone walk pass.

About $280 per set. Many shops at SL Tower have it.

About $280 per set. Many shops at SL Tower have it.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Does it require installation by electrician? I am looking for something more portable and can DIY easily.

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Does it require installation by electrician? I am looking for something more portable and can DIY easily.
A motion sensor is relatively easy to install, however, if you are unsure, just get an electrician to do it for you. Or you can get those lights that have been motion sensors mounted direct to the light. Switch off the mains and connect the light to an existing lighting circuit.

GMAN

A motion sensor is relatively easy to install, however, if you are unsure, just get an electrician to do it for you. Or you can get those lights that have been motion sensors mounted direct to the light. Switch off the mains and connect the light to an existing lighting circuit.

GMAN

Yes, I am actually looking for one that is directly mounted to the light and best if it is portable like the link I posted (based in Hongkong).

I've seen this in a shop in Sim Lim Tower before. Basement floor. Corner shop. If you walk down the stairs from the main road, go to the opposite side, and turn left i.e. it's the ahead left corner.

IIRC the price is $15. Battery powered.

I've seen this in a shop in Sim Lim Tower before. Basement floor. Corner shop. If you walk down the stairs from the main road, go to the opposite side, and turn left i.e. it's the ahead left corner.

IIRC the price is $15. Battery powered.

Thanks a lot! I will go check it out. :)

Yes, I am actually looking for one that is directly mounted to the light and best if it is portable like the link I posted (based in Hongkong).
Then these can be easily found. I saw a couple of them at Mustafa Center, new wing side. Level 6 i think. But portable ones are usually battery powered.

GMAN

Electrical shops along changi road sells them. I remember paying less than $150 per set. Shouldn't be difficult to set up if you can do basic electrical connections. These are the type with 2 bulbs and a sensor.

Appreciate all the inputs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.