Most Overrated Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gamefreak136

I'd have to go with these 3 games (They're all pretty good games, it's just that the noted issues I had really put me off):

Metroid Prime - Too much backtracking, really dull, lifeless world, and a real lack of innovation.

Ninja Gaiden - Too much trial and error gameplay, a broken save system (saving anywhere should be an option), and derivative

gameplay.

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - Bland world, broken combat system, and too much reading.

GameZone

Shucks, wish I had the time to play games like yrs ago.

Shucks, wish I had the time to play games like yrs ago.

I'd have to go with these 3 games (They're all pretty good games, it's just that the noted issues I had really put me off):

Metroid Prime - Too much backtracking, really dull, lifeless world, and a real lack of innovation.

Ninja Gaiden - Too much trial and error gameplay, a broken save system (saving anywhere should be an option), and derivative

gameplay.

Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind - Bland world, broken combat system, and too much reading.

GameZone

Try Elder Scrolls 2: Daggerfall, break ur mouse, break ur keyboard completing... Morrowind is not bad, can pump ur charac till GOD mode... Lastly, Elder Scroll 4: Oblivion, nice HDR too!! Full of graphics, bought it to test out my graphics card but havent complete yet...

gameplay.

GameZone

I agree with Ninjia Gaiden. It also take 2 damn long to try and complete that game.

ninja gaiden is not that bad la...but yea i agree abt their saving system, it makes the game dam hard to complete...

But the thing is, since the days when the game is out on nintendo game boy[that is like more than 10yrs ago], it has been a "tradition" for the game to be dam hard to play...that is the challenge of the game..

but then again, there is always cheat codes available to make ur life a wee bit easier..and i do use them sometimes [or rather everytime].. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.