Most kelong Toto No. I ever see!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBTM

Nov 23, 2004
BB West
Like that also can. That person SUPER lucky, buy quick pick also kenna. Ang mo kio, really good luck for that person. :bigeyes::eek:

Happened before.

one of the lowest probability ever!!....:thumbsd:

one of the lowest probability ever!!....:thumbsd:

Actually, all the same probability... Could just as easily have been 1 2 3 4 5 6

22 32 41 42 43 44 31

i think anyone who got that kind of numbers from quick pick will start to curse
and swear at first cos sure think that how to win with this kind of combination...
so now the truth is any combination will stand a chance to win if u are lucky enuff ;)

Actually, all the same probability... Could just as easily have been 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hey! u won't believe it, i got quick pick number that come in 1,2,3,4,5,6. I just don't believe this kind of no. will open out.........:angry:

Same probability of striking as any other combination of 6 numbers.

but if calculate in a manner of what is the probability of having more than 2 consecutive numbers in a toto draw... then the probability will surely be low.

tis happen to have 4 consecutive numbers...

Does anybody know how the numbers are picked? Like computer generated, lucky-draw style, or what?

Does anybody know how the numbers are picked? Like computer generated, lucky-draw style, or what?

those roll cages & balls with numbers printed on them?

touching on probability, a brain Q
im just wondering...which has more chance?

a quickpick $3.50 with 7 random numbers

or

$3.50 worth of quickpick random numbers, 50 cents each?

:bsmilie:

$3.50 cents of 0.50 cents each. I remembered reading from the newspaper before that a study has concluded that by buying more combinations, it gives you a higher probability of striking. Then again a system 7 payout is greater then a normal ticket payout. Gd Luck guys

maybe the guy who bought the winning ticket tears it away...." This type of number where on earth can open one????".....*rips*rips*

:devil::lovegrin::devil:

but if calculate in a manner of what is the probability of having more than 2 consecutive numbers in a toto draw... then the probability will surely be low.

tis happen to have 4 consecutive numbers...

No bro, the probability is the exact same.

Status
Not open for further replies.