Most entertaining Current Premiership 11 you would pay to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hi Guys

I just have this crazy idea of gathering the current premiership 11 that you would pay to watch even if only one of them is playing! Let me get the ball rolling. :bsmilie:

Goalkeeper : David James (interesting to see how his Sega-fingers fare!)
RB : Steven Carr
LB : Ashley Cole
CD: Rio Ferdinand
CD: Sami Hyypia
LM: Reyes
RM: Shaun Wright-Phillips
CM: Steven Gerard
CM: Okacha
ST: Thierry Henry
ST: Wayne Rooney

Bench: Dennis Bergkamp, Alonso, Pires, Kewell, Ronaldo, Lampard, Joe Cole, Giggs, Duff etc..

Come to think about it. Maybe i should add in some ex-players.

Most entertaining ex-premiership/english league players:

Goalkeeper: Bruce Grobbelear (forget his name already!! but who can forget his antics!)

LB:
RB:
CD:
CD:
LM: John Barnes
RM: Chris Waddle
CM: Paul Gascoigne
CM:
ST: Zola
ST: Paulo Di Canio

Bench:

Feel free to let me know who should be on the list.

No Reyes!!?? Get Giggs off the pitch please - he's had his day and fails to make his exciting runs anymore or school a huge number of goals. Much rather see Reyes or Pires on the left - or Damien Dunn for that matter!

Haha.. Not all arsenal players are entertaining. players like cygan, campbell, edu etc does not entertain the crowd.

If it's the most entertaining team, yes, it would be Arsenal.

As for Reyes, i did miss him out not on purpose but rather it's quite impossible for me to list everyone.

As for Reyes, i did miss him out not on purpose but rather it's quite impossible for me to list everyone

Indeed, the point is not to list everyone, just the best! And I think Reyes deserves to be in instead of Giggs.

Lampard? Exciting if only for the number of chances he misses! Would probably rather see Jay-jay Okocha or Fabregas.

nemesis32 said:
Haha.. Not all arsenal players are entertaining. players like cygan, campbell, edu etc does not entertain the crowd.

If it's the most entertaining team, yes, it would be Arsenal.

As for Reyes, i did miss him out not on purpose but rather it's quite impossible for me to list everyone.

well they do all play together...so if i were to watch the most entertaining it would be arsenal ;p

Phildate said:
Indeed, the point is not to list everyone, just the best! And I think Reyes deserves to be in instead of Giggs.

Lampard? Exciting if only for the number of chances he misses! Would probably rather see Jay-jay Okocha or Fabregas.

Agreed with you on Okacha.. Will edit the tread. As for Fabregas, couple of appearances does not mean anything yet... Granted that he's young and exciting so are the two Boro lads...

Status
Not open for further replies.