Mosquito shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Am I the first to post a mosquito shot? The photo had been processed in PS due to ISO 200 was set and forgotten to set back to ISO 100.

aaa.jpg

The shot is hastily done up because I am really itching at that spot. The moment the shot was done, guess what? SMACK!

Comments welcome.

wah... u sacrifice your blood to take ths shot ah!
:what:

Originally posted by Goondu

Your photo is so much clearer than mine! :thumbsup:

thanx ... to improve ur shot , seem like a bit blur due to low shutter speed , use a external flash ( 420EX ) and manual mode of ur G2. By overwriting the settings like 1/100 sec and f/8 , it will give a better effect.

Originally posted by megaweb

thanx ... to improve ur shot , seem like a bit blur due to low shutter speed , use a external flash ( 420EX ) and manual mode of ur G2. By overwriting the settings like 1/100 sec and f/8 , it will give a better effect.

I agree with you. I have a question, where to point the flash? Also, I am really itching at that spot and really rush to complete the shot. After that, the mosquito was flattened by my palm, with blood oozing out.

I agree with you. I have a question, where to point the flash? Also, I am really itching at that spot and really rush to complete the shot. After that, the mosquito was flattened by my palm, with blood oozing out.

of course for such kind of shot , you need someone to help to take the mosquito .

For my pro 90 , I use 420EX + Omni Bounce tilt to 90 degree to take insect shots ... set to manual settings like 1/100sec and f/8

FYI , one who caught the mosquito was not me . It is Zhapchit :)

of course for such kind of shot , you need someone to help to take the mosquito .

For my pro 90 , I use 420EX + Omni Bounce tilt to 90 degree to take insect shots ... set to manual settings like 1/100sec and f/8

FYI , one who caught the mosquito was not me . It is Zhapchit :)

Where to get the Omni-Bounce and how much? Can post a picture of your flash + Omni Bounce? :)

Thanks a million.

look like this (not mine, directly from the site)

OM_MZ3.gif

http://www.omni-bounce.com

I have visited the site, and I am getting a little confused.

There is the Omni, Two-Way Omni, Green and Gold and the Adaptor. Which one should I get? :dunno:

Also, I have to place order from the site or is it available in SG?

Thanks again.

I have visited the site, and I am getting a little confused.

There is the Omni, Two-Way Omni, Green and Gold and the Adaptor. Which one should I get? :dunno:

Also, I have to place order from the site or is it available in SG?

Thanks again.

wah many OT threads ... should have create new thread on this topic ...

Do you have any flashlite ? You can get it at CP and Fotoguide .. I got mine for $28.

never take the after shot... after the mosquito was squished...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.