Morning Show on Class95 sucks... (Excluding FD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chongkm

Dec 6, 2002
West
suddenly remembered this and time to voice out my thoughts...

Was listening to the morning show couple of days back, and the 2 bengs on the morning show was commenting on how old uncles and aunties shouldn't be working in fast food restaurants because it's FAST food!!! :angry: :dunno:

totally pissed me off... luckily FD was smart enuff to cut the discussion short n quickly play some music, if not... almost wanted to call in n complain... which i'm sure some ppl would have already done...

those 2 idiots are fulla nonsensical crap... morning show used to be my fav, and now, i'm totally disgusted with it... i really pity FD... he used to luff alot, and now, i hardly hear him luff anymore... think those 2 bengs should be hanged...

I too am having some trouble accepting this new combo with all the "hey brother" going on with the morning show.

I agree to some extent that the chemistry is not as good as before with the Power of 3. However, I believe it is part of the management's plan to capture the yuppie audience in the population. This is to cater to a particular age group or genre. Otherwise, if they are not careful, it will become a duplicate of 90.5FM.

Summary:
Targeting different market segment.

Originally posted by Retro
I too am having some trouble accepting this new combo with all the "hey brother" going on with the morning show.

I agree to some extent that the chemistry is not as good as before with the Power of 3. However, I believe it is part of the management's plan to capture the yuppie audience in the population. This is to cater to a particular age group or genre. Otherwise, if they are not careful, it will become a duplicate of 90.5FM.

Summary:

Seems like those former class95 fans should move on to 90.5?

i dun normally listen to morning radio, but i listened to a few mornings and i heartily agree. the 2 jokers dun add anything to C95. their "brudder-brudder" banter is crass and rude IMHO, hardly the stuff of Class. i mean, J & FD did fool around on air, but no matter what they kept it within reason and with some flair. now it's just... rude (for lack of better word).

a big mistake... :(

well i have a different opinon though ... i used to love to listen to the two idiots in the morning when they were at Perfect 10... but since they move to Class 95 ... my reception cannot really recevied it ... so i gave up listening class 95...

Originally posted by Larry
i mean, J & FD did fool around on air, but no matter what they kept it within reason and with some flair.

Agreed

Originally posted by Larry

now it's just... rude (for lack of better word).

they r not just rude - CRUDE as well

I on the other hand prefer the funny crap of the 2 brudders when they were in 98.7...

Kinda keeps me awake on the way to work..

Originally posted by djchris
I on the other hand prefer the funny crap of the 2 brudders when they were in 98.7...

Kinda keeps me awake on the way to work..
that's exactly my point... on Perfect 10 they were great, cos P10's style is nutsy and irreverant in the first place. on C95, they just dun gel in...

Originally posted by West_ray
well i have a different opinon though ... i used to love to listen to the two idiots in the morning when they were at Power 98 ... but since they move to Class 95 ...

were they at Power 98 before????

regards

Originally posted by West_ray
well i have a different opinon though ... i used to love to listen to the two idiots in the morning when they were at Perfect 10... but since they move to Class 95 ... my reception cannot really recevied it ... so i gave up listening class 95...

me too. luv the days when they were in p10. think some class95's listeners too serious liao they probably wont get used to them

Class 95 listeners very serious meh? Wah .. then I must be a damm serious person, and the people who share the same office as me must also be damm serious ....

No la, it is just a different group of listeners. I used to enjoy Perfect 10 and WKRZ91.3, but since returning to Singapore, I somehow switched to Class 95.

Must be the Retro Nites I reckon .... :D

I just felt that the variety of radio stations targetted at different group of listeners..

I didn't see the justification of glenn and rod changing stations, at least to me as a listener..

I prefer the crap I listen to on perfect 10 during my attachment days less den a yr ago..

Don't like Glen and Rod. Prefer FD. Think it would be better if he is solo. Better than listening to all the crap from the 2.

ask them go back to host the sunday sports show.. give FD some peace :D

Originally posted by Retro

Summary:

hey brother!
relax la... cool cool! yeah babe yeah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.