Morning Macro @ Lower Pierce

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgfreestyler

Sep 1, 2007
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi All,

Anyone wanna join me for Macro shooting on this coming Sat (21 Feb) @ Lower Pierce?

Meeting place: the prata shop
Time: 8.30am to ~12pm

IDs:
#1 sgfreestyler

haha night macro there enuff now going for morning? :bsmilie:

I will be there from 9 to 11am... See u ;)

Wah, now i'm torn between 2 outings... LP and SBG (though i've never been SBG before).
I've only been LP at night. Are the subjects much diff during the day?

Wah, now i'm torn between 2 outings... LP and SBG (though i've never been SBG before).
I've only been LP at night. Are the subjects much diff during the day?

yah yah r the insects different?
nv go out that early though..

the insects more active during the day than in the night

the insects more active during the day than in the night

So does that mean they move around a lot and are harder to macro? Or does it mean there are more of them?
Insects are best shot when they are feeding or mating, but I guess those times will vary from insect to insect.

So does that mean they move around a lot and are harder to macro? Or does it mean there are more of them?
Insects are best shot when they are feeding or mating, but I guess those times will vary from insect to insect.

Morning and at night you will see different insects as some insects and spiders sleep during the day and are awake at night...:)

Insects typically do not move ard that much at night because they don't have that many predators at night and also the are probably resting.

I would say that there are more insects in the morning than in the afternoon based on my personal experience of shooting in the mornings and afternoons.

which part of LP reservoir would u start of from ?? ^^

see u at the prata shop tml~ 830am yeaaa
anyone else going ?

I'm already going to SBG in the morning, otherwise I would join. If plans change i'll be joining you guys.

count me in
ill be coming
trying out lensbaby macro :)

so i will see 3 more gentleman at the prata shop .. see ya.

IDs:
#1 sgfreestyler
#2 tancws
#3 underdogs
#4 KohrAh

Excel-glsi, maybe we will meet up along the way...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.