more symetry

Status
Not open for further replies.

patch17

Jun 30, 2003
here and there
symetry.jpg

khairi said:
Yo Patch, where is this place man? It's taken bottom up. Haga haga haga...lomo styled too.

'twas taken from inside my church.

and yes, done with a lomo, a lomo lubitel 166u tlr. (a wonderful cheap little camera) :D

khairi said:
very graphic and tone is surreal. from your previous postings, i see you got architectural sense.

thanks man. guess that comes from being an engineer. :think:

patch17 said:
'twas taken from inside my church.

and yes, done with a lomo, a lomo lubitel 166u tlr. (a wonderful cheap little camera) :D

Hi i was thinking of getting that Lubitel in Yahoo Auction Singapore but is it possible to get one in a shop here? by the way, is the negative for this camera comon? also, i've know that some lubitel that are produce in certain period have a light leak problem is it true?

Actually, i'm looking for an old camera for Black & white photography, one that give the picture an old feeling through the lens. mordern camera using B&W negative just don't give me that unique feeling from an old & battered camera. u have any B&W shots to sample?

cheers.

stonely0 said:
Hi i was thinking of getting that Lubitel in Yahoo Auction Singapore but is it possible to get one in a shop here? by the way, is the negative for this camera comon? also, i've know that some lubitel that are produce in certain period have a light leak problem is it true?

Actually, i'm looking for an old camera for Black & white photography, one that give the picture an old feeling through the lens. mordern camera using B&W negative just don't give me that unique feeling from an old & battered camera. u have any B&W shots to sample?

cheers.

i think one of the shops, K-13 on the 2nd floor if i remember correctly, has a few lubitel 2's for sale.

the 166 is often considered a 'toy' camera because of it's all plastic body and very cheap feel, but the lens produces lovely pictures. as for light leak problems, i have not used lubitels extensively (this happens to be my first one) so i'm not confident enough to give an opinion.

film for the camera is very easily available 120 size roll film. comes in b&w or colour in various ISO, so it's not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.