More slashing

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_601402.html

'They asked me in Malay whether I was from the Pak Hai Tong gang... I said no... They pulled up my left leg and three guys started slashing me...I tried to struggle but was too shocked and helpless, I couldn't open my mouth to shout for help.' - 20-year-old Jayasiva Shangar Guru, who was on his way home when he was confronted

aih. what has become of singapore?

armadillo

Jan 30, 2006
Pinnacle@Duxton
I think nowadays youngster watch too many violent movies and play violent games :sweat:

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
I think it's not so much the games, more problems at the core. i feel that more emphasis should be put into sports in the education system. too much emphasis has been put onto academic grades, that those who are left out have no other avenues to go to.

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Those days we only have "three little pigs go wee wee wee " .......

Now, they are acting the wolf's part ........ "chop, chop, chop" .... :sweat::sweat::sweat:

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
'At times, they would hurl Hokkien vulgarities at each other in the wee hours of the morning,' - Ms Stella Koh, a resident who has lived in Block 418 for six years. Residents in the area say the place is a popular hangout for the groups of youngsters who display rowdy behaviour. Many of them who are in their late teens also sleep overnight in the nearby playground.

and no one call the police?

Gizmore

Jul 11, 2006
'At times, they would hurl Hokkien vulgarities at each other in the wee hours of the morning,' - Ms Stella Koh, a resident who has lived in Block 418 for six years. Residents in the area say the place is a popular hangout for the groups of youngsters who display rowdy behaviour. Many of them who are in their late teens also sleep overnight in the nearby playground.

and no one call the police?
maybe call liao and by the time the police got there... they were long gone?

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Only thing police does is say "it's not our problem, call HDB". Then you call HDB and they say "not our problem, call town council". Then town council tell you "not our problem, call police"

iMac08

Sep 4, 2008
Tiong Bahru,Singapore
www.flickr.com
maybe they did....qn is with a history like this...no police come and patrol...i used to call them when i see grps of ppl drinking and making noise under my block. after awhile on and off they will patrol the area...

now they only care abt MRT is it? because got aircon and can look at xmm is it?

iMac08

Sep 4, 2008
Tiong Bahru,Singapore
www.flickr.com
i got this town council and HDB crap before in the past..i gave up and ask them so do i write to prime minister or president.who's the boss.then finally someone replied me...piss off

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
i got this town council and HDB crap before in the past..i gave up and ask them so do i write to prime minister or president.who's the boss.then finally someone replied me...piss off
i think this Mr Cant Sing is looking for you :rolleyes:
he is not receiving too many calls and he wants more people to call him ...

enzeru21

Apr 7, 2010
upper thomson
everyone just pushes the responsibility.. then the Gvmt will say its up to the parents and the schools to teach the youngsters.. then they will push to someone else..

its the best display of taichi...

singapore is getting really full of nonsense

iMac08

Sep 4, 2008
Tiong Bahru,Singapore
www.flickr.com
i was just wondering...since 369 still got time to go slash ppl and now is x2 in the news...why not a rescue mission for their team mate in CGH...wah seh..ultimate already..

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
'They asked me in Malay whether I was from the Pak Hai Tong gang... I said no... They pulled up my left leg and three guys started slashing me...I tried to struggle but was too shocked and helpless, I couldn't open my mouth to shout for help.' - 20-year-old Jayasiva Shangar Guru, who was on his way home when he was confronted

aih. what has become of singapore?

time for our police force to step up patrols, disband such obviously undesirable gatherings/groups.

while we are all aware that they cannot be at any place at all times, but they can help to dissuade such occurences by simple actions alone.

Top Bottom