More Rumours For Canon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Piper

sounds good to me. dont we live in exciting days?

anyway thanks for the info

hmm... interesting rumour... just when I tot the hype on the new 20D had died off... :D there is always something new coming out hahaha :bsmilie:

If this new dslr is to compete against S3 pro and possibly D2H then it is interesting to see what the price will be. ;)

jeff49er said:
Hi Piper

sounds good to me. dont we live in exciting days?

anyway thanks for the info

exciting days indeed!! got a weak heart & a weaker wallet!! :sweat:

will just have to see whats up their so secret weapon next week.

I cant imagine what kind of spec still can squeeze in between 20D and MKII

If the price is between 20D and MKII, it should be around S$5k

but what kind of new features/spec that will make the new cam worth twice as much as 20D?

Wai said:
I cant imagine what kind of spec still can squeeze in between 20D and MKII

If the price is between 20D and MKII, it should be around S$5k

but what kind of new features/spec that will make the new cam worth twice as much as 20D?

rumours is eos 3D
1.3X crop

Wai said:

maybe a fully casted body instead of just top plate & bottom plate casted? :dunno: & 10MP with DigicII. also not forgetting the motion eye control.

they should change their tag line: canon, where your dreams can become a reality. :bsmilie:

Being the 1 series, there should be 45 AF pts with 1.3x crop and weather seal body

but if 20D has that too, it will be a MKII already

and u still want 10MP with eye control? no way it will be cheaper than MKII

may be less buffer and slower fps?

wallet thinning................. why would Canon introduce a DSLR so soon one after another? does it make marketing sense? :dunno:

A rumoured EOS 3D? Haven't we heard that for quite a while now?

I seriously doubt Canon can exploit from 2 DSLRs which offer 8 megapixels and to come up with something new which is smack right in the middle ... price-wise yes, features?

Just thinking aloud ... ;)

Canon should concentrate in making more L lenses, i think the margin is higher. One or two L lenses can easily cost more than the body already.

Wai said:
Canon should concentrate in making more L lenses, i think the margin is higher. One or two L lenses can easily cost more than the body already.

what about

12-24 f2.8L ($2400)
24-135 f2.8L IS ($3800)
20 f1.4L ($1600)
85 f1.2 mkII ($2500)
200 f1.8 mkII ($5500)

Good good good. Always welcome new products that offer more choices for the consumers/professionals.

Belle&Sebastain said:
what about

12-24 f2.8L
24-135 f2.8L IS
20 f1.4L
85 f1.2 mkII
200 f1.8 mkII

good...then i can pick up cheap 16-35 f2.8 and 200f1.8 MKI from those who are desperate to upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.