more people moving into the photography businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
its normal, but as many will also drop out of the business too.

Same old story for me I guess but interesting read no doubt. 5 years ago, no one knew what graphic design was. Now 'everybody' is a graphic designer. Its survival of the fittest.

every man can hold a camera but only some man graph a photo... :devil:

but the problem is not all customers know that!

many customers just want cheap photography or even free.... as long as got pictures can liao ... just look at the pictures on corporate magazines / newsletters ...

the bubble will burst one day.... hahaha..

afterall..... everybody also want to be boss. thats why.

Same old story for me I guess but interesting read no doubt. 5 years ago, no one knew what graphic design was. Now 'everybody' is a graphic designer. Its survival of the fittest.

not graphic designer... almost everyone is a "Designer" no more graphic liao.. they think they learn photoshop is enough to own the whole world already...

its fascinating how these "designers" think nowadays.... any ah tom and ah lian who knows photoshop can now be declared as designer already.. :bsmilie:

not graphic designer... almost everyone is a "Designer" no more graphic liao.. they think they learn photoshop is enough to own the whole world already...

its fascinating how these "designers" think nowadays.... any ah tom and ah lian who knows photoshop can now be declared as designer already.. :bsmilie:

actually, we have seen many photographer photos not really nice but they still survive. didn't make it big but can survive.

same as hawkers, many are chef / cook, but food sux, they still manage to survive :confused: just how many of us have eaten lousy food and have seen stalls that are there for many years?

but the problem is not all customers know that!

many customers just want cheap photography or even free.... as long as got pictures can liao ... just look at the pictures on corporate magazines / newsletters ...

well...

Every man try to grasp on moments, but most grope at the sight of it. :devil:

Cannot compare to food business because avg man eat 3 meals per day and the hawker can still possibly survive in hit and run model if the human traffic is high.......but for photoshooting.....probably it's win all or loose all situation.....so eventually it's lose lose for all if all undercuting each other :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.