More 'Out of Singapore' trips by SLCC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
hmmm.....I understand from Joanne of SLCC that there were and are still many enquiries on whether there are more 'Out of Singapore' shoots.... ;p

Well, they regret to inform that due to their numerous assignments till end of this year, any 'overseas' shoots will be postponed till next year - they had originally intended to have one this December. However, they are just too bz ..thanks to your overwhelming support and publicity.

No worries..... keep checking this forum for more updates from them. Meanwhile, give them a break from your enquiries. Trust me, they already know what you want...more opportunites to savour delicious seafood and shoot numerous pretty models esp.when most of you have upgraded to your 1D MK IIs, 20Ds & 580EXs :) Rest assured that they will plan for an even more enjoyable shoot for you all next year. Meanwhile, be patient, hor ?

Once again, :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: three cheers to SLCC esp. Stanley, Joanne, Pro Image and PLRBEAR for sharing their love on photography and generating so much interest by organising 'never-ending' useful, interesting courses and of cos, 'value for money' (VFM) 'out of singapore' shoots.

If you are keen, we can start a "interested to join" list by expressing your interest here while they get in touch with you once any 'out of singapore' shoot is finalised. By expressing your interest, SLCC will know at what scale we are talking about for their next trip....More than 1 coach load ? overnight trips etc. Here goes.....

I am interested to attend your next outing, pls keep me informed :

1. AhV ( how can miss any ??? ....kekeke )

U mean the model shoot in malaysia?

If there're more upcoming shoots, will they be model shoots also, or travel shoots?

Me! Me! Me! I want to join!! Dun forget about me..!! ;p

January go also good....December raining season, later reach there rain damn sianzzz.
Hmmm... wonder what good food is Joanne going to order this time ,but i'm sure its going to be GOOD food. :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

er... what mean by SLCC? :bsmilie:
I'm interested to join but,
1. duration of the trip?
2. cost of the trip?

juste_millieu said:
er... what mean by SLCC? :bsmilie:
I'm interested to join but,
1. duration of the trip?
2. cost of the trip?

SLCC = Stanley Lim Colour Center
1. duration of the trip = To be informed
2. cost of the trip = To be informed

It's going to be a fun shooting and GOOD food trip ...Confirm + gurantee chop :thumbsup:

Actually, out-of-Singapore trips are rather easy to organise. Understand from Joanne that the students at SLCC have, over the months/years became friends already. What need to be done is one of you "time endowed" people to co-ordinate. If you are afraid of a******s joining the trip and spoiling the fun, then be selective lor...

Throughout the courses at SLCC, I'm sure there are many who are willing to go, and if you explain that you are just organising this for them, just for fun, without making any profit, I believe they will understand. I only demand professional standards from professionals. If you are amateur organiser, people will less likely to criticize you for your faults (of which you will no doubt have).

Personally, I would like to take the lead in organising a trip, but, as Joanne will tell you, there are a lot of other demands on my time. For one, my current work requires me to travel a fair bit. Maybe when I retire lah...

I do not mind helping you pple organise one, as I believe I have some contacts in the travel industry.

Have fun... Cheers... :thumbsup:

PS: Just a thought... Who loves durians? It may just have given me an idea... Watch this space...

AhV said:
hmmm.....I understand from Joanne of SLCC that there were and are still many enquiries on whether there are more 'Out of Singapore' shoots.... ;p

Well, they regret to inform that due to their numerous assignments till end of this year, any 'overseas' shoots will be postponed till next year - they had originally intended to have one this December. However, they are just too bz ..thanks to your overwhelming support and publicity.

No worries..... keep checking this forum for more updates from them. Meanwhile, give them a break from your enquiries. Trust me, they already know what you want...more opportunites to savour delicious seafood and shoot numerous pretty models esp.when most of you have upgraded to your 1D MK IIs, 20Ds & 580EXs :) Rest assured that they will plan for an even more enjoyable shoot for you all next year. Meanwhile, be patient, hor ?

Once again, :cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal: three cheers to SLCC esp. Stanley, Joanne, Pro Image and PLRBEAR for sharing their love on photography and generating so much interest by organising 'never-ending' useful, interesting courses and of cos, 'value for money' (VFM) 'out of singapore' shoots.

If you are keen, we can start a "interested to join" list by expressing your interest here while they get in touch with you once any 'out of singapore' shoot is finalised. By expressing your interest, SLCC will know at what scale we are talking about for their next trip....More than 1 coach load ? overnight trips etc. Here goes.....

I am interested to attend your next outing, pls keep me informed :

1. AhV ( how can miss any ??? ....kekeke )

Yes, the trip will delay till next year cos we are very very buzy on this coming November and December, we are very sorry about the delay. Hope you guys will understand. Any way thank you to all the people who supporting SLCC. I hope I can do my very best for the coming trip.

KNIGHT ONG said:
I suggest March 2005 would be good ... :D
Yep, March would be better. February is just the end of the wet season. I just came back from KL and although skies were clear till mid-noon, it rained really heavily in the evening.

Newman said:
Yep, March would be better. February is just the end of the wet season. I just came back from KL and although skies were clear till mid-noon, it rained really heavily in the evening.

Ha! Ha! Ha! That what i worry also lah! But we are still planning OK? Hope that eveyone can enjoy the trip from our experience with less mistake :bsmilie:

RuthBaby said:
wah... now tixs to thailand so cheap... hmmmmm...
^_*

go thailand..hmm..shopping also cheap..
so a shooting + shopping trip? :bigeyes:

Witness said:
go japan..

Japan ? then it must be TOKYO becos we would love to shoot this event :

http://www.tokyo-motorshow.com/eng/ and hopefully catch her there again ;p ..

2004ag_m_07.jpg

and maybe shoot a new target ? cute boh ?

ooishi001.jpg

+ other scenery (if we still have time) ........... :bsmilie:

Wa lau! Go Japan? Go Thailand? No, we are only go for one day trip(morning go come back night). And we try not not go shopping, cos we don't go shopping with all the expensive stuff. One of the photographer had lost an expensive lense and a camera body(sorry can't remember the model) when he is shopping at other country. The trip we had and have is eat shoot, shoot eat, eat shoot..............

So just wait, due to our busy schedule and the bad whether we die die have to wait till next year. Hope the coming trip will not disappoint everybody who support SLCC.

i will be goin to kitago mid next year..prob cover an event there and meet friends..prob will plan to link up in tokyo with anyone who wants to come....

i should know my way ard there...if my memory and language dun fail me....
hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.