more of dayang.....few pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Jan 17, 2002
east side
byjetty.jpg

took this at the jetty...wanted to get the....silloette??*how to spell*?? ya. and i like the way the clouds looked;p

lookout.jpg

one of the friends i got to know thru the dive trip...thought this stare out at sea pic looked...err nice??

inthesun.jpg

2 friendly divers chatting on a hot sunny day

where.jpg

Caption: Now where are those shoes?

this is my dive buddy. she was just looking out...she does that alot. the mask and snorkel...that was the last time she got to see it....it kinda got lost in the sea.

Small world huh. I was there at the same time too. I recognise your buddy (sort of have a patchy thing on her shoulder right ?)

Really bad idea to walk to the beach bare foot. Just a while back a girl did the same thing and stepped on a scorpion fish. The leg "zheng" like elephant leg.

I did not take any photos up top but have a few down side.

aurmay02005.jpg

aurmay02017.jpg

Just like to share...

cool, u were there with another dive group isit??
ur moral eel pic nice!!!

I think my group was staying just beside yours. My group is staying nearest to the FOOD. :)

Originally posted by pit
Small world huh. I was there at the same time too. I recognise your buddy (sort of have a patchy thing on her shoulder right ?)

Really bad idea to walk to the beach bare foot. Just a while back a girl did the same thing and stepped on a scorpion fish. The leg "zheng" like elephant leg.

I did not take any photos up top but have a few down side.

aurmay02005.jpg

aurmay02017.jpg

Just like to share...

I love these pics!!! Share more in a separate thread!!!

Originally posted by pit
I think my group was staying just beside yours. My group is staying nearest to the FOOD. :)

o u guys with "deep blue" isit??
saw some one or two of u guys bringing down underwater cams. cool.
i miss the food and the beach

I think we were with Blue Reef. Yup we had 2 cameras down - 1 mine and the other C3030 with PT-005.

mpenza: the rest of the photos so so only lar.

wish i could have taken more pics....but like nothing much to take also

Kewl, underwater photos-- how do you go about taking them?

For equipment, I use a digital camera: Olympus C40z with an underwater housing: Olympus PT-012.

I can't afford a strobe yet, so only using the internal flash.

I guess underwater photography is a little difficult in that several factors affect the ability to capture nice shots:

- your buoyancy control
- you can't use a 400mm to capture shots of animals like in wildlife hence, stealth techniques play a part. Me, I'm just plain lucky :)
- without a strobe, I'm pretty much limited to macros. The eel shot was taken about 10-15cm away. Just hope it doesn't think my camera is food. :)

If your question refers to the settings, you can check the exif information on the picture. It's still intact.

Anyway, I purely an amateur. Don't take my words seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.