More light source

Status
Not open for further replies.

htthach

Feb 26, 2006
dover
hi guys,
I currently have one 550ex. If I'd like to experiment with multi light source,should i go for another slave flash like 420ex OR should i try on those big big studio flash? (which one? for example the jinbei set from east gear ok or not? of course i cannot afford those few $K flash:embrass: )
:sweat:

hi guys,
I currently have one 550ex. If I'd like to experiment with multi light source,should i go for another slave flash like 420ex OR should i try on those big big studio flash? (which one? for example the jinbei set from east gear ok or not? of course i cannot afford those few $K flash:embrass: )
search for afiend, he also sells jimbei, better prices than Eastgear.

hi guys,

What are you trying to achieve? what kind of shots are you going for? Before you make any investment into another Canon flash or even a Jinbei, I would go rent some lights and use them to see if that's the direction you wanna go or most importantly they are going to produce the results you want.

Making an investment in lighting is not going to be cheap. Yes the initial investment would be the lighting then there will be the light stands, softboxes, umbrellas,.....etc. And the list can go on. So think carefully before you go spend that kind of money.

Just my $0.02.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.