More is not necessarily better......

Status
Not open for further replies.

d2xpeter

Deregistered
Dec 6, 2012
singapore
.....interesting indeed. So does more salary payout necessarily gaurantee better talents?? LOL

No guarantee but with everything else equal, at least you know he/she is paid well to keep them interested.

Generally, people who need the income will strive and work harder under pressure. Once upon a time, you will be clinching onto that job especially if it is well paying one.

Hopefully that applies to our ministers too.LOL

Indeed, posting up a barrage of threads everyday in CS kopitiam is not necessarily a good thing.

You may hv to blame the one who chose to use the word "irreverent".

You may hv to blame the one who chose to use the word "irreverent".

Personally I wouldn't commit any stupidity even in a forum that permit it. I will make me look... stupid

Personally I wouldn't commit any stupidity even in a forum that permit it. I will make me look... stupid

Bro, would be good if you could restrain yourself within the limit by not using such strong word. We are all just expressing our views

He might be a retiree :bsmilie:

Could be... I'm just coming to the end of 39 and never have I felt the need, to hunt down the meaning of the word "irreverent" like M.Ravi in Court... and then 'asked' (although I felt its more like 'demand') the Word to be replaced... as if the majority of ClubSNAPer ever had a problem just because of that word... :sweat:

Bro, would be good if you could restrain yourself within the limit by not using such strong word. We are all just expressing our views

Much like we are expressing our view... Bro. What alot of us are trying to expressed, is we don't want Kopitiam to become another EDMW of the 'GreenZone'... Where its a free-for-all slugfest of endless finger pointing and blame laying... of turning an incident, any incident, into another Sh*t-Stirring thread...

No, thxs you... I go to 'GreenZone' for my daily dose of "Sh*t-Stirring thread" in EDMW... I come back here to gain back my sanity and a more balance point of view in real life... :think:

Last but not least... Merry Xmas to you d2xpeter... hope you'll go get membership in the 'GreenZone' soon...

Last edited:
Indeed, posting up a barrage of threads everyday in CS kopitiam is not necessarily a good thing.

The problem is not him.

The problem is got people responsing to his threads. :)

If no reponse he'll go to read newspapers in community center. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
"The sowing of ideas is every man's most basic rights", as long as done within limits. LOL. Don't you agree, Sion?

You hv not been reading, Sionny. LOL

please enjoy your day shooting photos. Shoot more is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.