Status
Not open for further replies.

Drudkh

Mar 2, 2004
lulu island
Paul Gilbert
Date: 16th July
Time: 7pm - 10:30pm
Venue: Suntec City Convention Centre, Level 6.
Ticks: $80 from Sistic

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Past Gigs:
Nuno Bettencourt & Population 1 Concert Tour 2005!
Date: 14th June
Time: 8:30pm
Venue: Hard Rock Café Singapore
Duration: Approx 2 hrs
Ticks: $50 from Sistic

Marty Friedman
Date: 25th May
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Singapore Power Auditorium (Somerset)
Ticks: $30 & $15 from Swee Lee

I'll find out more info. :D

Yay! :cheergal:

!! Paul Gilbert! Must be Swee Lee again (they were the organiser the last time he came). Must go! Too bad no PGM for him to autograph, only have JS.. hur hur.

Where did you get this info from? I'm going to camp at the website. :D

from HWZ. Swee Lee webbie something wrong leh, login already cannot load the links. :(
All above are brough by Swee Lee! There are more coming also! :cheergal:

Wah where are these 3 guys these days? During my time, Marty is in Megadeth and Nuno in Extreme. Paul sounds familar but i forgot liao.

Drudkh said:
Razor X & Mr. Big. :D

Ahhh.....yes. Just take my heart and you go..... :) Thanks for reminding me of the rock/metal era. :thumbsup:

Any fav rock bands of the 90s?

afbug said:
Wah where are these 3 guys these days? During my time, Marty is in Megadeth and Nuno in Extreme. Paul sounds familar but i forgot liao.

Before Marty played with Megadeth he was playing with Jason Becker, also another speed demon ;p . They called their band Cacophony.

This is great man!! Anybody here bought the tix already & going?

Marty Friedman!!!

Who bought ticks for Marty's clinic? I'm going to buy tomorrow! :D Pray hard still have!

There's $15 & $30 ticket pricing. $15 is further away from the stage, $30 is nearer the stage. Both are still available @ Swee Lee Bras Basah. So, hurry up! :D

Today is Marty's clinic at Singapore Powers Auditorium.

Nuno Bettencourt & Population 1 Concert Tour 2005!
Date: 14th June
Time: 8:30pm
Venue: Hard Rock Café Singapore
Duration: Approx 2 hrs
Ticks: $50 from Sistic

kao..now then i find out!!! where do u get the info usually? am tired..n haven't got e tics yet..not many left ...sigh

Drudkh, thanks for the info on Nuno's gig. Saw him playing before, when he was still with Extreme, abt 10 yrs ago in Scotland. His playing blew me away!!! Will try not to miss his gig here.

I'll be at Marty's clinic tonite! It'll be awesome to finally get a chance to see Marty in action!!! :thumbsup:

Just came back from Marty's clinic. It was Superb! :thumbsup:
Just a bit pissed cos of a super BIG size photog (official) kind of "doesn't use his brain", blocking people's view while taking photos during the performance. Really a disgrace. The way Swee Lee organise the clinic was way much better than Yamaha which I went for John Myung's clinic. They get 5 people to jam along with Marty and that was a hell of a time everyone enjoyed! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the next clinic, Paul Gilbert.

di0nysus said:
kao..now then i find out!!! where do u get the info usually? am tired..n haven't got e tics yet..not many left ...sigh
You should visit www.soft.com.sg I got my info from there. Its a very nice forum for metal and rock fans.

ic..din go in the end...was tired..and few seats left..muz go and buy fr bra besar.kns.

went to PG's clinic twice before already leh... think he'll play roughly the same stuff as b4..hmm...

yeah..i visit soft.com.sg once in a while, but only to check out the recording/PC stuff..

u into recording drudkh?

di0nysus said:
ic..din go in the end...was tired..and few seats left..muz go and buy fr bra besar.kns.

went to PG's clinic twice before already leh... think he'll play roughly the same stuff as b4..hmm...

yeah..i visit soft.com.sg once in a while, but only to check out the recording/PC stuff..

u into recording drudkh?
i'm not into recordings, just enjoy music a lot.

I was ther too! you're right Drudkh abt that photog. I thot of taking photos but after the organiser said no photographs allowed, my spirit dampened. however no one really cared ... they just fired away.

anyway, really enjoyed myself :D it was an awesome show by Marty. i was blown away by his shredding. the way he holds his guitar pick was actually funny too ... not llike other guitarists. the jamming session was great too. it was cool to also see the first s'porean guitarist to be endorsed by ibanez. do u know who he is & which band his playing with?

cant wait for paul gilbert & nuno!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Saw this notice too late.... SIGH!!!
Anyone got nice pics from the clinic to show? :dunno:

*still waiting for John Petrucci or Michael Romeo to come to Singapore* :devil:

nope i expected no photography, so didn't bring my cam. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.