20040531_08.jpg

Cycad Blue on the Big Splash slide
20040531_09.jpg

And some other butts

Lesser dart?
20040531_07.jpg

Common Grass Yellow
20040531_03.jpg

Master Papilio, does this look familiar? My imitation of your original! ;)
20040531_03b.jpg

And finally, my first decently clear shot of the Common Rose! :sweatsm:
20040531_02.jpg

Good composition for the first shot.

Where is this place? Sime forest?

First shot composition is :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: . One of the best composed Cycad Blue shots I've seen.

The Lesser Dart and single Common Grass Yellow shots are good too. And your shot of the Common Rose can rival someone else's. :bsmilie: (hint: his nick start with m_ _ _ _ _ _) ;p

Well done, you have improved lots, keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

The first Cycad Blue looks like surfing the leaf!

Garion said:
And your shot of the Common Rose can rival someone else's. :bsmilie: (hint: his nick start with m_ _ _ _ _ _) ;p
:D
U don't create rivalry hor... :nono:

Thanks Folks!

Falcon, these were taken at our beloved AH butt trail.
There was this patch of "empty" soil coz the gardener was doing some work.

Garion, wah your comments make me feel I've aced an exam! Glad to know I'm improving! :vhappy:

Macross, no rivalry, no rivalry! In fact, i think u r still better coz you manage those shots with a prosumer cam! :cool:

that's not common grass yellow, they r Orange Emigrant I think

Your first shot is excellent. Very well composed and the curled leaf gives it that extra X-factor. :thumbsup:

The puddling shots are of the Orange Emigrant, not Common Grass Yellow. The size of this butt is about 2-3 times the Grass Yellow! Must go for butt ID remedial classes... ;p

I agree with the guys, the roller coaster shot is something different and nice. I'm shooting some shots now placing lots of emphasis on surrounding, and the insect itself is much smaller than most shooters like.

Status
Not open for further replies.