Moonlighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

billpepsi

Jan 2, 2005
The 3rd Rock
Lighted up all the incandescent lights in one of our bedrooms and waited for the moon to reappear from the clouds before taking the shot.

DSC_9645-resize.jpg

just an idea, i think the picture would come alive with a silhouette of a person looking out from the window at the moon

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
no doubt the moon & clouds look nice, but the composition look strange on the right side... 1 full black patch...

Good question. In the original photo, two bedrooms were lighted up, but looks kind of strange b'cos I wanted the viewer to focus only the corner window and the moon, so PSed the 2nd room away. But if the photo was shifted more to the left, then both subjects are on the right side, leaving a big black sky on the left.

So finally decided to leave both subject in the center.

:dunno:

Anyway thanks

eikin said:
just an idea, i think the picture would come alive with a silhouette of a person looking out from the window at the moon

May be can give that a try next time. tx ;)

eikin said:

nice idea. If you can get hold of a dog and make him stick his head out of the window and cry !! It will become an awesome shot :D

I know that I'm suppose to give "constructive" comments but I can't help but imagine a witch on a broomstick flying across the moon...:devil:

natnivek said:
I know that I'm suppose to give "constructive" comments but I can't help but imagine a witch on a broomstick flying across the moon...:devil:

hahaha.... it is ghost month now, the witch with broomstick will give the photo more impact.. ;)

tx

rahul said:
nice idea. If you can get hold of a dog and make him stick his head out of the window and cry !! It will become an awesome shot :D

tx rahul, wow you guys do have good imaginations!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.