Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.

epia

Oct 14, 2004
Singapore, Simei
zelcadence.org
EDITED

Don't really know where to post this... but thought some of you guys might be interested. Please give me your comments :)

Moon

Haha... I know... but with my 70-300 thats actually the original size of my original image... so the only way to protect it is to have "larger" copyright text.. while leaving enough space to see the details of the moon surface.... Hope you guys don't mind... mind also no choice... I only have 300mm ;p More comments? :)

to be frank, i agree the copyright statement is too much. i don't think it'll help a viewer to give constructive comments on your pictures.

Hmm.. any solutions to solve the prob? Cuz this pic is already original size.. and the words dun really block much details? :embrass: I know it's not any good pic worth copyrighting but.... you know..... how a "photographer" feels about his pic? :bsmilie: :sweat:

Better go outside to look at the moon with bino. :bsmilie:

Alta98 said:
Better go outside to look at the moon with bino. :bsmilie:

hmmm ... i get what you mean but please avoid making statements that can cause misunderstandings ... :)

epia IMHO you can fade off your copyright statement (maybe 20% or less for that layer?) but it'll be best if nothing goes on top of the moon's image. i think if you are asking for astro experts' opinions on how you can improve your shot (since you included exif data) i think there's no need to put that statement over the images. i am not saying your image is not worth the copyright, but since you have chosen the internet medium as a way of sharing and inviting comments ... you know? :)

Ok, will lighter the opacity... Reason why I included the exif data on the photo is to make it feel like camera printed ... haha.. apparently it failed ;p

epia said:
Ok, will lighter the opacity... Reason why I included the exif data on the photo is to make it feel like camera printed ... haha.. apparently it failed ;p

... :what: ... :confused: ... ok, that part i really don't understand

Haha... u mean lighten the opacitiy of copyright rite?

The exif data dats on the picture.... u noe some astro cam can print these dats on the pic? Like print date on photos liddat.. :bsmilie:

Decided to move the copyright thing to one side... not as if my shots are that great anyway haha. Still.. comments !! guys pour in your comments! :)

epia said:
EDITED

Don't really know where to post this... but thought some of you guys might be interested. Please give me your comments :)

Moon

What ISO are you using? IMHO, I feel that it's pretty noisy and it seems to be over sharpen.

Status
Not open for further replies.