Moon so big

plsoong

Jan 31, 2003
Visit site
Hardly see this in SG.....actually first time I see this here....overseas generally bery big....

NPNT. lol

images

392400_646569378692446_1677212623_n.jpg

album_pic4.jpg

Ann_Kok%203_1525.jpg

:bsmilie:

not enough!!!

very appropriate. Put half moon. Where are the rabbit ears? ;)

how did we end up looking at hills and valleys...

anyway the lunar satellite is always the same mass and dimension. it is not possible to say moon is bigger.

how did we end up looking at hills and valleys...

anyway the lunar satellite is always the same mass and dimension. it is not possible to say moon is bigger.

True. It would be more accurate to say it "looks bigger", whether it's due to the optical illusion when it's on the horizon, or at perigee.

Brother I see you've been to the West.

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

excuse me while i throw up. my back aches in sympathy. I just hope it's UWA/Fisheye distortion. ick.

I think he means he feels it is bigger. :bsmilie:

Only uncle sion knows exactly what is really is like....usually it's just like a small moon....sometimes barely noticeable.....

But past few days ... Like quite big woh..........lol....

Uncle sion, u feel its bigger or smaller then? Lol

Only uncle sion knows exactly what is really is like....usually it's just like a small moon....sometimes barely noticeable.....

He is now fainted due to blood loss from nosebleed :bsmilie:

at certain times of the month, the moon appears larger. if you know what i mean.

CS should have a NSFW option somewhere at the forums navigation page before we click on the thread. :sweat:

CS should have a NSFW option somewhere at the forums navigation page before we click on the thread. :sweat:

as long as sion posts its nsfw.