Status
Not open for further replies.

tangoninazero

Feb 25, 2003
Green Mile
tangoninazero.clubsnap.org
Moon Lit night from NTU admin annex taken sometime back with v3

56612orig.jpg

e pic certainly brings back memories. :) late nites, jogs, crisp air, suppers....etc. kinda miss the hostel life.

Ya man miss NTU hall life man
late late night supper plus jog plus talking cock plus ..............
fast network.....the list goes on and on and on ...........
:cry: for those still in hall appreciate it hor and enjoy..........:(

Originally posted by tangoninazero
.....the list goes on and on and on ...........

SRC ...boon lay market....canteen food as well. tho it aint dat fantastic. :D

anyway, always thot that NTU often has spectacular sunsets. tho i never really got the chance to snap them.

wildlife is quite ok too....besides ur usual herons and stray cats..there are also parakeets, squirrels and even monkeys!!

Yah saw one big hornbill (dun know was it hornbill) at hall one once, but too bad dun have cam. the Block on the hill close to hall4 and below president lodge. Me and my friends was stunned to see it!!! guess it was on its way to Sungei Buloh.:p

I love hall!! I love NTU!! I love Insinyur!!

miss miss miss...:cry:

definitely miss ntu, hall 12, sme, canteen A kopi, canteen 14's $1.50 breakfast, nite jogging around 199 route and src, nanyang supermarket and those days I spent in the school computer lab trying to figure out how to get that ansys working...

haizzz.....those days........

Originally posted by slippers
miss miss miss...:cry:

definitely miss ntu, hall 12, sme, canteen A kopi, canteen 14's $1.50 breakfast, nite jogging around 199 route and src, nanyang supermarket and those days I spent in the school computer lab trying to figure out how to get that ansys working...

haizzz.....those days........

Alamak, think of it makes me shiver.... 199 route... tough right... anasys, so you should be a MPE grad I suppose:dunno:

well, I am still in NTU CEE... food is always a problem in NTU... but Canteen A kopi not bad... now sick of what to eat in canteen during lunch...:rbounce:

Originally posted by gnail
SRC ...boon lay market....canteen food as well. tho it aint dat fantastic. :D

anyway, always thot that NTU often has spectacular sunsets. tho i never really got the chance to snap them.

wildlife is quite ok too....besides ur usual herons and stray cats..there are also parakeets, squirrels and even monkeys!!

yes good sunsets. best place to shoot them would be from the roof level of commucations school building.

199 route for MPE student? that must be long time ago dude.
now renamed 179 man... 199 goes NIE route...:D

Originally posted by forbytes
Alamak, think of it makes me shiver.... 199 route... tough right... anasys, so you should be a MPE grad I suppose:dunno:

well, I am still in NTU CEE... food is always a problem in NTU... but Canteen A kopi not bad... now sick of what to eat in canteen during lunch...:rbounce:

ha....wrg guess friend, i am from SME...

i agree with you....every time be4 i entered the canteen, i have to do some 'deep thinking' in wat should i eat for today....heeeee

ya lor, stress man. I once saw a very beautiful rainbow from the roof top of CEE spine shooting out from Lim Chu Kang. Spectacular. People walk pass the place all paused to admire. too bad I do not have my camera with me. The picture would be a keeper for myself.

Haha... Canteen A taught me not to be fussy with food...

after four years, it becomes very routine...
breakfast : duck noodles
lunch and dinner : Either cai fan, Western or jap.

period.

Originally posted by forbytes

Great pic. You may want to watch the horizon. Would be good to keep it level.

aiyo... the view from there sure is beautiful indeed... i am still slogging it out in ntu comp engine man... so which course are u in now... or have u also graduated too... cant say i enjoy studying... but hall live indeed is a unique experience.... will now look at ntu for shots... never really thought of shooting in school...:p

Haha slipper u miss anasys is it hahaha
btw me graduated from SME

Miss the jurong extension, the jap food at canteen A and 11
and the malay food from canti 13 most sighhhhhh......
perharps one fine days all NTU CSers (ex and present) can gather and shoot shoot shoot.

Meanwhile keep the shutter busy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.