Moomba 50th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benign said:
http://www.thatsmelbourne.com.au/content.asp?Document_ID=87436

Kekeke....time to check my gears and charge my batteries.

Wah lau....which part are you staying in Melbourne. Miss that place so much. I use to stay at South Yarra, close by Church St.:lovegrin:

Moomba, ah yes this festival is one of the very first few in Melbourne at the beginning of the year. Nice fun!

Missed the starlight cinema. Quite an unforgetable experience.

"Wah lau....which part are you staying in Melbourne. Miss that place so much. I use to stay at South Yarra, close by Church St."

I am staying in the east lor. Sth Yarra's Chapel St is the happening place these days. Used to around the area in the late 80's.....now old bird already :rolleyes:

"Do share some of your outing photo takes yah"

I will try....currently stomach upset.....like stomach flu liao :cry:

By the way, you guys all studied/lived in Melbourne before ?

Benign said:
"Wah lau....which part are you staying in Melbourne. Miss that place so much. I use to stay at South Yarra, close by Church St."

I am staying in the east lor. Sth Yarra's Chapel St is the happening place these days. Used to around the area in the late 80's.....now old bird already :rolleyes:

Yes me studied in RMIT, then work in melbourne. wah chapel st.....nice!

r u studying there now?

Thought I said I am already old bird :cry:

I migrated to Aust with my family when I was 13......now should be back permanently lor.

Benign said:

Studied there in the past and left after that (with regrets) :(

Since you reside there, you must have gone to Albert Park last week?

Since you reside there, you must have gone to Albert Park last week?

Not much of a GP(racing) person these days......I am getting more frugal...since I got serious in photography. :bsmilie:

I only managed to take some snapshots of Moomba parade...dunno you guys interested or not.....will try to upload some of it tomorrow :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.