Mood Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolitz

Nov 19, 2003
Paya Lebar area
www.photonski.com
want to share my recent shoot....please comments :)

41992-med-IMG_555_B.jpg

not bad .. but rather unflattering to the model . The thing about this kinda shots is that the guy has to have killer abs .. otherwise its a little unpleasant.

If he still wants his shirt off , perhaps u can sit and shoot/crop him in a manner that he still look cool , focus on this strong shoulders , chin , biceps .. etc ( minus the love handles ). Lighting isn't too bad either.

Jazer said:
not bad .. but rather unflattering to the model . The thing about this kinda shots is that the guy has to have killer abs .. otherwise its a little unpleasant.

If he still wants his shirt off , perhaps u can sit and shoot/crop him in a manner that he still look cool , focus on this strong shoulders , chin , biceps .. etc ( minus the love handles ). Lighting isn't too bad either.

Thanks for your comment jaser :D

I agree - I would crop just below pendant and above the nipples, turning this portrait into 'landscape' portrait. Will def be more flattering for this model, who has good upper body but not the killer abs yet.

Phildate said:
I agree - I would crop just below pendant and above the nipples, turning this portrait into 'landscape' portrait. Will def be more flattering for this model, who has good upper body but not the killer abs yet.

Like this? :D

41997-med-IMG_5551_L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.